• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Why does Jill look so masculine now? She looks like a man

User Info: WhyitEarp

WhyitEarp
4 weeks ago#21
BlackNine34435 posted...
I just can't get how much these people over-think the women in this series to somehow turn them into monstrosities when they look pretty normal and attractive to me.
I’m definitely not even saying monstrosity lol and there are those that cry about it ruining the Game and all that which is stupid. I loved 2 and can’t wait for 3, but Jill definitely has some masculine features in this.

User Info: Plant42

Plant42
4 weeks ago#22
This is really starting to get irritating
I think all of the still images are just bad ones. Crummy angle, crummy lighting, crummy composition.

Jill looks awful in every image I’ve seen, but she looks fine in actual motion footage.

I think the guy in charge of advertising is just an idiot.
For any whom this post happens to offend, I can get you a great deal on a spine.
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: Uncertainty

Uncertainty
4 weeks ago#24
Plant42 posted...
This is really starting to get irritating

George, chill. Just do the Duckman revival like I said, man. Seinfelds over, we can't go back there.
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: ManuMIAS

ManuMIAS
4 weeks ago#25
Setsunahenry posted...
https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/9/7/8/AAZwQlAAAHUa.jpg

damn that looks like Milla Jovovich Alice
Calling ppl toxic is just an ad hominem fallacy argument. They resort to a dismissive personal insult at detractors and critics about their personal character.

User Info: scabab

scabab
4 weeks ago#26
Not sure why people are whining. She definitely has a man's face. Not the body or the hair but the face is that of a man.

User Info: ManuMIAS

ManuMIAS
4 weeks ago#27
scabab posted...
Not sure why people are whining. She definitely has a man's face. Not the body or the hair but the face is that of a man.

the front face looks a man in some lights, some other poses looks like Natalie Portman and the side pictures she looks like Alice so its so weird how she looks different.

Maybe Jill is a shape shiftier.
Calling ppl toxic is just an ad hominem fallacy argument. They resort to a dismissive personal insult at detractors and critics about their personal character.

User Info: Det_Beauregard

Det_Beauregard
4 weeks ago#28
I see no resemblance to Paul Anderson’s Mary Sue whatsoever (nor does it belong in the games), although I do see a glimpse of Natalie Portman here and there.
(edited 4 weeks ago)
Det_Beauregard posted...
I see no resemblance to Paul Anderson’s Mary Sue whatsoever (not does it belong in the games), although I do see a glimpse of Natalie Portman here and there.

same! on both accounts.

Is Squid not entitled to the ink of his brow?
Team Futaba!!

User Info: jaoman69

jaoman69
4 weeks ago#30
She was always a man
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Why does Jill look so masculine now? She looks like a man
  • Post New Message