• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Why does Jill look so masculine now? She looks like a man

User Info: Mehran456

Mehran456
2 months ago#191
Jx1010 posted...
u like new jill looking like a man
Says the guy who has an obsession with thinking she looks like a man

But then again you're a troll so i don't even know why my dumbass even bothers
This is my signature
Do you like it?

User Info: ToveriJuri

ToveriJuri
2 months ago#192
Jx1010 posted...
You clearly refuse to see the resemblance because u like new jill looking like a man

I don't particularly like the new Jill. But i'm not a troll about it like you.
PSN: ToveriJuri

User Info: Jx1010

Jx1010
2 months ago#193
Mehran456 posted...
Says the guy who has an obsession with thinking she looks like a man

But then again you're a troll so i don't even know why my dumbass even bothers
How am I a troll? Because I like the original re3?
Since when is being a fan of the original games being a troll?

Oh yea because people like u hate the original games, right.

Mehran456
2 months ago#194
Jx1010 posted...
RE3 Original was the first RE game i ever played
This is my signature
Do you like it?

User Info: FNFred

FNFred
2 months ago#195
I personally have yet to see how the new Jill is masculine. Or how she looks like a man.

And before you answer "well ur blind lol". Many of us don't see it.
NOW PLAYING: Resident Evil 2
AWAITING: Resident Evil 3 and Final Fantasy VII

User Info: ToveriJuri

ToveriJuri
2 months ago#196
Jx1010 posted...
How am I a troll? Because I like the original re3?
Since when is being a fan of the original games being a troll?

Typical troll tactic. You are a troll because you are absolutely relentless about it bring it up whenever possible even when it's not part of the subject and in general bring the subject up to the point that it annoys people. You know you do this and when you get called out for it, like the textbook troll you are you claim innocence by just saying that you are a fan of the originals and it shouldn't be wrong to be a fan. Then even better without actually any evidence, but just to cause more annoyance and even potentially more flaming you insinuate or outright state that the people who disagree with you aren't fans of the originals.

You are a textbook troll. People can have opinion that align with yours without being as obnoxious about it as possible like you are trying to be. We've seen this tired old troll behavior on this site for over decade now and it never changes Only the subject matter and how it's presented does. You might believe what you are saying, but that doesn't mean you can't be a troll about it. Don't even try to weasel your way out of it.
PSN: ToveriJuri

Mehran456
2 months ago#197
FNFred posted...
I personally have yet to see how the new Jill is masculine. Or how she looks like a man.

And before you answer "well ur blind lol". Many of us don't see it.
if some people find her bad or "ugly" that's fine i don't agree with it but i can't change their opinion

But saying she looks like a man is stupid and is objectively wrong
This is my signature
Do you like it?

FNFred
2 months ago#198
Mehran456 posted...
if some people find her bad or "ugly" that's fine i don't agree with it but i can't change their opinion

But saying she looks like a man is stupid and is objectively wrong
She has a female figure through and through. Although you can see that she's in shape relatively, she's slim compared to any man in the game from what we saw. She has a similar shape as Claire with Ada and that DLC girl looking even more slim.

I wonder if they used a same model as Claire because both girl look really similar in terms of proportions although I can see small changes. Maybe they copied it and edited a bit. Most girls have similar proportions in R2make and R3make so far as they were similar in the original games as well.

User Info: VegantoKeens

VegantoKeens
2 months ago#199
Aitz posted...
Masculine really??

Not surprised by the complaints. People love to hate on character model designs it seems. First Claire who actually looks better by far in RE2make yet people still call her ugly idk why. Now Jill, who looks great in RE3make and with correct proportions

Jill used to have incorrect proportions? This is only true if your only reference is rule34 Jill.
Try not to cry in nostalgia: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39pK2MV_sfs

FNFred
2 months ago#200
VegantoKeens posted...
Jill used to have incorrect proportions?
Yeah.

I'm curious about this as well.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Why does Jill look so masculine now? She looks like a man
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A