• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Why does Jill look so masculine now? She looks like a man

User Info: Mehran456

Mehran456
2 months ago#141
Zack_Attackv1 posted...
He ain't worth the time.
Inb4 he accuses you of being my alt or vice versa
This is my signature
Do you like it?

User Info: FNFred

FNFred
2 months ago#142
Maybe I'm your alt, Mehran... Ever think about that? ;)

User Info: Mehran456

Mehran456
2 months ago#143
FNFred posted...
Maybe I'm your alt, Mehran... Ever think about that? ;)
https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/0/2/3/AAd9O7AAAID_.jpg
This is my signature
Do you like it?

User Info: Jx1010

Jx1010
2 months ago#144
dlc outfit

https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/2/2/1/AAWgGRAAAIHF.jpg

User Info: gergdangbabim

gergdangbabim
2 months ago#145
Jx1010 posted...
dlc outfit

https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/2/2/1/AAWgGRAAAIHF.jpg

If only you were as funny as you are determined.

User Info: lilhurk1985187

lilhurk1985187
2 months ago#146
Mehran456 posted...
Inb4 he accuses you of being my alt or vice versa
Zack is already an alt of somebody on the WWE board.
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/1507-aew

User Info: BrosukeHanamura

BrosukeHanamura
2 months ago#147
You can't tell the truth these days TC. Lest the woke banshees drag you to the underworld.
Don't buckle to agenda-splainers. Form your own opinion.
"Can you feel the approaching ruin?!" - Arbiter Vildred

User Info: Jx1010

Jx1010
2 months ago#148
gergdangbabim posted...
If only you were as funny as you are determined.
Funny or not, u still coming back.
Means new jill really is masculine. I order you not to reply to this message.

User Info: TheOtherMike

TheOtherMike
2 months ago#149
If new Jill looks like a man, I must not be gay anymore. Would not bang.

User Info: valikkster

valikkster
2 months ago#150
gergdangbabim posted...
You’re absolutely right. But since those demographics are not the same anymore, one can see why it’s not a focal point anymore, eh @Cybersai ?

You very clearly don't understand marketing lol. The demographics are very much the same, if not more penis centric. Every dude who rage bonered women characters back in the day are going to rage boner them now. Additionally, the market is larger, so that number of men will be HIGHER than before. ADDITIONALLY, women now have more of a presence in the market than they previously did, but far less than the Male audience.

So tell me, how smart is it to cater to the SMALLER audience? Jesus. Think about any media, literally any, that has gone woke in the last half decade. Just try to imagine the absolutely colossal opportunity cost that they retrospectively ate because of those choices? Comics canceled, movies flopping, games flopping, character assassinations, music degradation, ANY actor in Hollywood, etc etc.

Moving away from the sexualization of women in games and going woke with themes, motif, direction and production is a provably detrimental financial sink. Think about it man, why do you think there is so much of a kerfuffle about this new manjill? Or previously with claire? The prime audience is either apathetic or AVERSE to the changes. You don't want either of those as a developer. You want hype for the changes. Anticipation and awe. It is a very small minority of women who care what women look like in games, and a very vocal minority of beta men who agree.

The truth is this: nujill doesn't look that bad. She's cute. Sort of manish in the face, and not having the OG outfit is annoying. Regardless, they should NOT have changed her character model this much from the original. It doesn't look like jill, it won't feel like jill, and that's what the community is latching onto. It was just unnecessary. Completely.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Why does Jill look so masculine now? She looks like a man
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A