• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Alkamizt

Alkamizt
1 month ago#61
Please, no more remakes for RE for a while.

Capcom mentioned reviving some old IP's. I would want:

Megaman Legends 3
Parasite Eve(full remake)
Dragon's Dogma 2

User Info: riddlebox89

riddlebox89
1 month ago#62
Alkamizt posted...
Parasite Eve(full remake)

Parasite Eve isn't a Capcom title.
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.

User Info: FeatherineA

FeatherineA
1 month ago#63
riddlebox89 posted...
Parasite Eve isn't a Capcom title.
You know I also keep thinking Capcom is behind PE then I remember it's Square Enix, dunno why. Maybe because the monsters keep reminding me of BOWs and all.

Still, I'd kill for a PE 1&2 remake... especially since 3rd Birthday left a bad taste in my mouth.

Liberate !

User Info: Suspiria

Suspiria
1 month ago#64
CODEumb87 posted...
Because some people might want to experience it without dated game mechanics?
They're not dated just because you don't like them and/or can't adjust to them.

That's like calling turn based RPGs dated just because they don't play like Skyrim.

You guys have got to stop trying to push for homogenizing everything.

User Info: kingrat2314

kingrat2314
1 month ago#65
RE1 doesn't need a remake. I want to see a remake of RE4 though. Maybe have Leon be a more experienced badass like the original but have it be more of an evolution of RE2make Leon, and less one liners. RE5 and 6 should get redone but keep Sheva.
Perish the thot.

User Info: FNFred

FNFred
1 month ago#66
DINO CRISIS next!

User Info: furamuuru

furamuuru
1 month ago#67
An Onimusha: Warlords remake, but they extend the story past the fight with Fortinbras and tell the story of how Samanosuke made it to that enormous Genma convoy at the start of Demon Siege. They could even tell the story of where Kaede ended up at, or even retcon her death and have her meet up with him for that extended story.

User Info: furamuuru

furamuuru
1 month ago#68
kingrat2314 posted...
RE1 doesn't need a remake. I want to see a remake of RE4 though. Maybe have Leon be a more experienced badass like the original but have it be more of an evolution of RE2make Leon, and less one liners. RE5 and 6 should get redone but keep Sheva.
Sheva is tight. One of my favorite RE characters. I hope she's in another RE.

User Info: KialGreenwood

KialGreenwood
1 month ago#69
Parasite Eve, despite not being a Capcom title does need to come back just as a previous poster mentioned. I never played third birthday but saw a review that said it wasn’t very good.

In regards to the remakes, Capcom does seem to keep coming back to zombies and raccoon city in spin offs and remakes eg dark side chronicles, operation raccoon city etc. Do you think that RE8 will move the overall story forward and have moulded or similar enemies, or will we see a return to zombies again?

User Info: SteelDragon2050

SteelDragon2050
1 month ago#70
Remake all resident evils. Every one.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rl8L1uxYYoA
  • Topic Archived