• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Darkside_Hazuki

Darkside_Hazuki
1 month ago#31
CODEumb87 posted...
Because some people might want to experience it without dated game mechanics?
OTS is a dated game mechanic, and every other developer is doing it. They've all been doing it since PS1, while Fixed Camera is still a unique gaming experience that hasn't been driven into the ground by every developer on the market making games for people that don't like intuitiveness or the effort of learning a unique control scheme.

RE4 changed the formula because the older games felt like "more of the same" and the current formula has been "more of the same" since RE6 and Rev2.

But I'd take either one over generic-ass FPS RE7.
"This is what makes a legend!" - Terry, KoF '99
RE Outbreak/PSN: Stick_Breitling; Metal Gear Online: Gabe LOGAN

User Info: Malevolent_Moon

Malevolent_Moon
1 month ago#32
For the love of God no.

Leave REmake alone. It can't be topped, don't even try.

Let's remake the Mona Lisa while we're at it. Or the Statue of Liberty?
God's lonely man

User Info: ben121223232424

ben121223232424
1 month ago#33
Remake Dino Crisis 1+2

User Info: momo92

momo92
1 month ago#34
Remake Outbreak files 1 & 2 and ORC please
"Music speaks when words fail!" Dokkan ID:748737433
XBL GT: Pathos Da Ghost

User Info: Det_Beauregard

Det_Beauregard
1 month ago#35
Please no. The Remake is amazing as it is, and a perfect prequel to the RE2 remake. Focus on Code Veronica next.

User Info: ManuMIAS

ManuMIAS
1 month ago#36
TrueGB posted...
They said that they're interested in bringing modern gameplay mechanics to REmake, but that's about it. I doubt they would change the story.

if they want to remake remake they would have to be way longer than 2 hours, the campaign its pretty short if it wasn't for those obnoxious puzzles.

Would be nice expanding everything but with RE2 Remake I think they don't want to expand much.
Calling ppl toxic is just an ad hominem fallacy argument. They resort to a dismissive personal insult at detractors and critics about their personal character.

User Info: tombrady3to1

tombrady3to1
1 month ago#37
reimagining*
Tom Brady >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> your fave qb

User Info: altblahblahblah

altblahblahblah
1 month ago#38
we know they've been working on RE8 for a LONG time, and keep in mind, we know RE3 is not being made by the main capcom team that made RE2 so...RE8 is next...obviously.

Beyond that? dunno, though i think another revelations is a good bet. I don't see them doing Code Veronica or RE1 for a variety of reasons.

User Info: altblahblahblah

altblahblahblah
1 month ago#39
tombrady3to1 posted...
reimagining*

yeah...no, stop pushing that nonsense, its a goddamn remake

User Info: Rizeroth

Rizeroth
1 month ago#40
CODEumb87 posted...
Because some people might want to experience it without dated game mechanics?
That's like saying that you don't want to experience pizza with cheese and bread. It's part of the identity of the game. It's what makes the game what it is.
I HAVE A PLAN - Dutch Van Der Linde
  • Topic Archived