• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: doowop

doowop
1 month ago#21
capcom is only focusing on 8 after 3's release. they only wanted to remake the ones that mattered. cv is possible after that. if they are doing another remake it's dino crisis
doowop dooby doowop doolang

User Info: gergdangbabim

gergdangbabim
1 month ago#22
CV! CV! CV! Yeaaa

User Info: Suit420

Suit420
1 month ago#23
It might as well be Code Veronica. I never got why people love that weird game to begin with. More than the all of a sudden love for Nemesis. (It's not the true 3 and all that crap) And just make Wesker the main villian. Because those Ashfords were among other things too cartoony.
Psn:Suit420. Aka smack ya favorite let's player. Aka Zay Smoove

gergdangbabim
1 month ago#24
Suit420 posted...
It might as well be Code Veronica. I never got why people love that weird game to begin with. More than the all of a sudden love for Nemesis. (It's not the true 3 and all that crap) And just make Wesker the main villian. Because those Ashfords were among other things too cartoony.

All fixable issues. The main issue would be whether or not they can do the Alfred dressing as Alexia thing in today’s political climate.

User Info: Lukas455555

Lukas455555
1 month ago#25
It's obviously 4. Gotta get the merchant them sweet next gen graphics. (please don't change his original V.A capcom)
We are born of the memes, made men by the memes, undone by the memes. Fear the old memes.
- Master Willem. Memesborne

User Info: scorpio man

scorpio man
1 month ago#26
CODEumb87 posted...
Because some people might want to experience it without dated game mechanics?

Cast in the name of God, ye not guilty

gergdangbabim
1 month ago#27
Lukas455555 posted...
It's obviously 4. Gotta get the merchant them sweet next gen graphics. (please don't change his original V.A capcom)

I f***in’ hope you’re wrong. That’s the last game that needs remaking. Except maybe 5 and 6.

User Info: JamesBR27

JamesBR27
1 month ago#28
If they follow up doing them in order, after 3, code veronica, but after CV its either RE8 or RE4 Remake. Capcom's call. The spin-offs dont deserve a remake. Maybe Revelations 1 and 2 are remade in 2034.
PSN: Same as Above. 34 Years of Gaming Life.

User Info: WarGreymon77

WarGreymon77
1 month ago#29
REmake sucks. I wouldn't mind them injecting some color back into RE1.
Creator of the official Digimon: Digital Monsters community board!
https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1430-digimon-digital-monsters

User Info: Sega9599

Sega9599
1 month ago#30
edward18 posted...
Why the f*** would you remake a remake?

Why do you say this? Do you want me to provide you with examples? How about Pac-Man?
Needed: New Pokemon Puzzle League, Shining Force and Left 4 Dead....
  • Topic Archived