• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Let's not remake more after RE3

User Info: Zack_Attackv1

Zack_Attackv1
1 month ago#91
You are not the one in charge here.
http://i.imgur.com/akFe2Tn.jpg http://i.imgur.com/XjpNdQu.jpg

User Info: Jonor57

Jonor57
1 month ago#92
Zack_Attackv1 posted...
You are not the one in charge here.

Of course not Captain Obvious. This is just my opinion. Is that so difficult to comprehend?
Yes, it just so happens that I do not share your opinion.

User Info: Jack_Ryder_2013

Jack_Ryder_2013
1 month ago#93
Code veronica is the only one that truly deserves the remake treatment, Its dated, clunky and the voice acting is terrible. It could use the facelift, better controls and a re-imagined story people would eat it up. Resident evil 4 is still too new, but if they wanted to do it just to continue this series, they could do it just to continue this new timeline. I for one would love to see re4 in the new RE engine
Make Konami Great Again

User Info: Four_Archfiends

Four_Archfiends
1 month ago#94
R2make 2 and especially R3make are both god tier level games. So Capcom has done amazing modern remakes. Code Veronica and Resident Evil 1 both deserves the same treatment. They can even be better than R3make since Capcom would had mastered more of the new RE Engine by that time.

Code Veronica really deserves it.

Resident Evil 1 Remake HD is pretty outdated in the gameplay and style department. A Remake in the style of R2make and R3make would do wonders to it. Going through door to door without a crappy door screen, no fixed camera and no tank controls for starters. Monsters going after you through doors especially the Hunter. Expanded mansion and locations for even more immersion and features. Changed up story to be better like actually have Rebecca, Barry, Jill, Chris, and Wesker in the same damn campaign.

Retcon RE0 out of existence since it's the worst Resident Evil game by far with the crappiest story only above Umbrella Corps.
Waiting for Senpai to blank me.

User Info: ManuMIAS

ManuMIAS
1 month ago#95
luigi33 posted...
I can see CV getting a remake, whats "F"?

F its a dead meme that means pay respects, it originated from one of the COD games on PC, and the key is F for the actions, in one scene you are at a funeral and the commands tells you "press F to show respects".

Code Veronica needs a remake tho.
Petition to add Alice Milla Jovovich in Resident Evil 3 Remake.

User Info: LeftiesRule

LeftiesRule
1 month ago#96
Strongly disagree the Remakes should stop after CV.
2020 Games: Cyberpunk 2077, Resident Evil 3 Remake, Last Of Us 2, Avengers, Halo Infinite, NioH 2, Tales Of Arise, Final Fantasy 7 Remake, Ghost Of Tsushima etc

User Info: tombrady3to1

tombrady3to1
1 month ago#97
There aren't any remakes aside from REmake.
Tom Brady >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> your fave qb

User Info: gergdangbabim

gergdangbabim
1 month ago#98
tombrady3to1 posted...
There aren't any remakes aside from REmake.

Shut up, man.

User Info: tombrady3to1

tombrady3to1
1 month ago#99
gergdangbabim posted...
Shut up, man.
Make me.
Tom Brady >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> your fave qb

User Info: gergdangbabim

gergdangbabim
1 month ago#100
tombrady3to1 posted...