• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. What was the best troll in Resident Evil?

User Info: Sins-X

Sins-X
6 days ago#1
When I say troll I mean something designed into the game that trolls you. I'll give you mine.

Resident Evil 0 - When you first get access to Billy Coen many might switch to him and treat him as the MC (Giving most all the ammo and healing items.) Then less than 2 minutes later the game proceeds to lock the character your playing as in a room and you're once again forced to play as (in this case) Rebecca.

Theres just something about getting access to a New (Arguably cooler/better) Character, Then getting them trapped damn near instantly.
PSN: Sins-X
FC: 4571-0234-9600

User Info: Venage27

Venage27
6 days ago#2
f***ing Ada. Literally half of the series keeps happening because she keep delivering viruses to Umbrella's rivals and other shadow organizations. And Leon barely even acknowledge this in the games.
Oops, I only read the topic title.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
(edited 6 days ago)

User Info: Fire_Emblem_

Fire_Emblem_
6 days ago#3
If ony we could list the ones on this board then it would be a tough choice.
Ike is the best Fire Emblem character!
Formerly known as master_m11

Sins-X
6 days ago#4
Venage27 posted...
f***ing Ada. Literally half of the series keeps happening because she keep delivering viruses to Umbrella's rivals and other shadow organizations. And Leon barely even acknowledge this in the games.
Oops, I only read the topic title.
No I'll count it lmao

For some reason I feel like her coming back time and time again wasn't exactly the most planned out thing, and to Leon, Is the greatest troll.

User Info: Mehran456

Mehran456
6 days ago#5
The character switch from CV

I mean at this point almost everybody knows that it's about to happen so they put there items in the item box beforehand

But those who are playing it for the first time or just forgot then hoooo boy... they are gonna have bad time with Chris
This is my signature
Do you like it?

User Info: chief606

chief606
6 days ago#6
The damn hookshot in zero. That's my vote. Stupid hookshot.
FC 4485-4052-7934, PSN SARGEh32149606 Xbox live: GhostG2050
HOLD YOUR FIRE! I'm a human!

User Info: Roger_Bacon

Roger_Bacon
6 days ago#7
All of the plot after after RE3.
To defeat me,you must defeat my dragon punch
Psn - Darth_Richy

User Info: edward18

edward18
6 days ago#8
You have more than enough to take care of things with as Chris.
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai

User Info: Mehran456

Mehran456
6 days ago#9
chief606 posted...
The damn hookshot in zero. That's my vote. Stupid hookshot.
This is a good pick too
This is my signature
Do you like it?

Sins-X
6 days ago#10
Lmao The Switch to Chris is hilarious, I'm pretty sure you find ammo for those guns throughout Chris's campaign too so it really is a troll.

I like the 2 minutes where you play as Steve too. Pointless.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. What was the best troll in Resident Evil?
  • Post New Message