• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. I think we can all agree that RE3:Remake needs to NOT have the screen flicker

User Info: VegantoKeens

VegantoKeens
6 days ago#11
Scared_to_Death posted...
Same but I dont expect anything spectacular from Nemesis, just stab through the head with the testicles or rip it of completely, very bland and expected of him. The gravedigger though...my hopes are high.

FeatherineA posted...
The what now ?

Well, I certainly can't think of a more gruesome death than that. Won't be anything bland about it, I'll want the screen flicker at that point.

Try not to cry in nostalgia: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39pK2MV_sfs

User Info: wecantaim

wecantaim
6 days ago#12
VegantoKeens posted...
Well, I certainly can't think of a more gruesome death than that. Won't be anything bland about it, I'll want the screen flicker at that point.

Being digested alive by gammas/Lurkers would probably be pretty damn bad
You haven't set a signature for the message boards yet.

User Info: xEnraiyax

xEnraiyax
5 days ago#13
This is what happens when a company wants their product to be appealing to the most amount of people as possible. It's pretty obvious that the suits over at Capcom told the development team not to visually show any depictions of extremely gorey and violent deaths because they probably think it would negatively impact sells. What's funny is that most of the death scene animations that you get a glimpse of are actually fully animated and can be seen by hacking the camera on PC.
Favorite Anime of My Time - https://pastebin.com/Qp0sTZyQ
(edited 5 days ago)

User Info: 7656198

5 days ago#14
I didn't die enough to see it so I really dont care what they do.
PSN: Snycher
Twitch @Snycherus & YouTube @Snycher
Yeah the death scenes in REmake 2 were a joke. Funny how the original game 20 years ago had better death scenes and really committed to the gore.

But here there's an ugly flicker effect and it just cuts to a generic grey background that says YOU ARE DEAD and not even the iconic YOU DIED with text written in blood.
God's lonely man
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. I think we can all agree that RE3:Remake needs to NOT have the screen flicker
  • Post New Message