• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. I think we can all agree that RE3:Remake needs to NOT have the screen flicker

User Info: wecantaim

wecantaim
6 days ago#1
You know, where the screen flickered to black and back during a death scene. That s*** was actually annoying.
You haven't set a signature for the message boards yet.
Maybe a option to remove or enable the censor in the setting.
Waiting for Senpai to blank me.

User Info: FeatherineA

FeatherineA
6 days ago#3
I figure that was their way to imitate a loss of consciousness as you die, so that was neat.

Anyway, I honestly don't care either way, but if I wanted some cheap gore to laugh at I'd boot MK.
(edited 6 days ago)
There is a way to disable it in REmake2 though: just stop dying.

;P
For any whom this post happens to offend, I can get you a great deal on a spine.

User Info: Hero3ziz

Hero3ziz
6 days ago#5
Yea the lack of gore in Remake 2's death scenes was disappointing. But I don't die much so I don't see it :p
I swear I'm not insane. Yeah, most likely not insane.

User Info: chief606

chief606
6 days ago#6
Hero3ziz posted...
Yea the lack of gore in Remake 2's death scenes was disappointing. But I don't die much so I don't see it :p
Agreed. But if there is good death scenes in 3, I'm going to do an all death run. Find every unique death animation in the game.
FC 4485-4052-7934, PSN SARGEh32149606 Xbox live: GhostG2050
HOLD YOUR FIRE! I'm a human!
chief606 posted...
Agreed. But if there is good death scenes in 3, I'm going to do an all death run. Find every unique death animation in the game.
Same but I dont expect anything spectacular from Nemesis, just stab through the head with the testicles or rip it of completely, very bland and expected of him. The gravedigger though...my hopes are high.
I am a survivor of Raccoon City.

User Info: FeatherineA

FeatherineA
6 days ago#8
Scared_to_Death posted...
Same but I dont expect anything spectacular from Nemesis, just stab through the head with the testicles or rip it of completely, very bland and expected of him. The gravedigger though...my hopes are high.
The what now ?

User Info: chief606

chief606
6 days ago#9
Scared_to_Death posted...
I'm sorry, his what now? Anyways, we have the screenshot where he uses the rocket launcher and is literally hoisting jill up at the tip (hah) of it. Chances are hes going to split her in 2(cant help it.)
FC 4485-4052-7934, PSN SARGEh32149606 Xbox live: GhostG2050
HOLD YOUR FIRE! I'm a human!

User Info: Mehran456

Mehran456
6 days ago#10
chief606 posted...
I'm sorry, his what now? Anyways, we have the screenshot where he uses the rocket launcher and is literally hoisting jill up at the tip (hah) of it. Chances are hes going to split her in 2(cant help it.)
REmake 3 is a dating simulator confirmed

This is my signature
Do you like it?
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. I think we can all agree that RE3:Remake needs to NOT have the screen flicker
  • Post New Message