• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Which Jill do you prefer?
The first one isn't Voth actually. It's from Mercenaries 3D which used the same model from Revelations for Jill. Still, I don't get people criticizing the Voth look as "bland and doll-like". That's an issue with the technology as back in the day there was no scanning people into games, only artists modeling characters after people's likenesses. That's why I'm so disappointed we'll never get to see Voth Jill in the RE Engine.
Waiting for: FFVII Remake, Persona 5 Royal, Resident Evil 3 Remake, Shin Megami Tensei V, Tales of Arise, Elden Ring

User Info: Zack_Attackv1

Zack_Attackv1
5 days ago#12
The one that isn't an old bag who is clearly way past her prime and desperately clinging to her glory days in 2002.
http://i.imgur.com/T4h773U.jpg

User Info: Jx1010

Jx1010
5 days ago#13
Venage27 posted...
The original one. I'm not a big fan of the redesigns. They look boring imo

User Info: Jx1010

Jx1010
5 days ago#14
Litane posted...
I prefer the new one, especially in the classic outfit. She looks more natural, imo Voth Jill looked blank and doll like.
Maybe cause jill voth was done with outdated technology, duh holy s*** people

User Info: AG15

AG15
5 days ago#15
Any Jill except for the Revelations one.
''We're not tools of the government or anyone else, fighting was the only thing I was good at, but at least I always fought for what I believed in''

User Info: V3l2g1L

V3l2g1L
4 days ago#16
I prefer Voth and her costume soni plan to use the alt costume.

Honestly though, I'm note annoyed with Carlos' design. Or should I say, "Carlos de la barrio". He looks stupid as f***.
Superboy-Prime really wanted to end EVERYTHING, because if he couldn't have Earth-Prime back, then **** it all. -The RazorsEdge

User Info: Zahwardo

Zahwardo
4 days ago#17
First is ugly. It's Revelations/Operation Raccoon City face.
The two about New Jill are pretty bad arts. New Jill in trailer is far better. Anyway classic costume version seems more a poor cosplay than a sexy casual dress that fits her figure.

Not that I care too much about Jill, but I think she looks horrible in the first one. Revelations Jill never looked quite right to me, anyway. I have zero problems with nu-Jill, although the shot of her in the original RE3 outfit is not a flattering one.

User Info: ToveriJuri

ToveriJuri
4 days ago#19
This one.
PSN: ToveriJuri

User Info: ManuMIAS

ManuMIAS
4 days ago#20
Zack_Attackv1 posted...
The one that isn't an old bag who is clearly way past her prime and desperately clinging to her glory days in 2002.

did you know she was 15 when they model her face as Jill? so she is now in her early 30s, she is at her prime now.
Calling ppl toxic is just an ad hominem fallacy argument. They resort to a dismissive personal insult at detractors and critics about their personal character.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Which Jill do you prefer?
  • Post New Message