• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Which Jill do you prefer?

User Info: maxthunder30

maxthunder30
6 days ago#1
This one?
http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/22600000/Resident-Evil-Mercenaries-3d-Alternate-outfit-jill-valentine-22677437-900-1125.jpg
Or this one?
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/residentevil/images/f/f8/Jill_RE3R_HQ.png/revision/latest?cb=20191210175035
Or maybe this one
https://gamepreorders.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/classic-costume-pack.jpg
(edited 6 days ago)

User Info: Venage27

Venage27
6 days ago#2
The original one. I'm not a big fan of the redesigns. They look boring imo
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

User Info: Mehran456

Mehran456
6 days ago#3
Both are good
This is my signature
Do you like it?
Jill looks way different and a lot better in the actual game than those screenshots of hers with the new trailer. So definitely the new Jill and not only her but the rest of the cast like Carlos, Nickolai, Brad etc are all so much better in the new one. Even new Dario who looks like a older version of Frank West.
Waiting for Senpai to blank me.
Definitely the first one. The remake redesign is completely fine in a vacuum. My only issue with it is I don't see the reason to change Jill's design, especially when there are some recent stuff still going with Voth Jill to this day. I know they changed everyone else so it was to be expected to see them change Jill as well, but part of me was hoping that given how Jill's look is by far the most iconic in the RE series, and the fact that Julia Voth is not only available, but is also represented by the same agency that Capcom's been using for their RE Engine games, would've meant that Jill would still look the same. Alas, they changed her. I'll live with it, but I'm still a bit disappointed.
Waiting for: FFVII Remake, Persona 5 Royal, Resident Evil 3 Remake, Shin Megami Tensei V, Tales of Arise, Elden Ring
I'll have to say though, that pic of Remake Jill doesn't look great, which is odd because she looks the most like her model in that pic. In other instances she looks like Milla Jovovich, or even Natalie Portman (on the cover). Her eyes look completely different in some angles, with much sharper eyes in the Milla looking screens. Honestly not sure what's up with the RE Engine and making characters looking different in every scene. Some shots Remake Jill looks great, and some shots she looks odd. Hope the game can stay consistent with how she looks.
Waiting for: FFVII Remake, Persona 5 Royal, Resident Evil 3 Remake, Shin Megami Tensei V, Tales of Arise, Elden Ring

User Info: WhyitEarp

WhyitEarp
6 days ago#7
Holy s***, that second pic is the one where she REALLY looks like a dude lol.

User Info: markm316

markm316
6 days ago#8
The first picture, for sure.
If you have knowledge and you aren't using it to educate your fellow person, what are you using it for?
These are all pretty bad. The first one seems okay but Voth Jill always looks worse in-game.
"This is what makes a legend!" - Terry, KoF '99
RE Outbreak/PSN: Stick_Breitling; Metal Gear Online: Gabe LOGAN

User Info: Litane

Litane
6 days ago#10
I prefer the new one, especially in the classic outfit. She looks more natural, imo Voth Jill looked blank and doll like.
I've got the house all to myself, I've got the world all to myself.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Which Jill do you prefer?
  • Post New Message