• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. I think I know why Leon and Claire had fewer scenes together in the remake
Four_Archfiends posted...
Everything moved and flowed realistically in Darkside.
This. Claire not taking to Ada (as opposed to Leon who was smitten from the very beginning) was - for a B horror storyline - quite realistic. Leon and Claire talking about Ada was definitely one of my favourite moments.
Capcoms laziness is the reason.
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/1507-aew

User Info: Tbar67

Tbar67
6 days ago#23
It made zero sense that Leon was freaking out at Ada for running ahead and away from him. While just literally just walking off, or allowing a teenage college student to just take off like they did at least twice. With them not being able to get to each other, it at least made sense as to why they never stayed together. Although I found it stupid that there’s literally bolt cutters sitting right next to them that could’ve easily gotten the gate open.
Colonel- "Hurry Raiden! The president needs you, I think."
Tbar67 posted...
It made zero sense that Leon was freaking out at Ada for running ahead and away from him. While just literally just walking off, or allowing a teenage college student to just take off like they did at least twice. With them not being able to get to each other, it at least made sense as to why they never stayed together. Although I found it stupid that there’s literally bolt cutters sitting right next to them that could’ve easily gotten the gate open.
Because literally, Ada ran off while Leon was trying to literally speak to her, which is literally different from whenever him and Claire separated because they did so literally after a full discussion or a gameplan. Like, literally.
"This is what makes a legend!" - Terry, KoF '99
RE Outbreak/PSN: Stick_Breitling; Metal Gear Online: Gabe LOGAN

User Info: Arizona_Joe

Arizona_Joe
6 days ago#25
Makes more sense to keep them separated since why would you want to be away from literally the only other living person? But I do wish we got more moments of them interacting and something splits them up. For example could've had them meet up in the Sewers and G2 separates them and the character you're playing ends up on the side that's fighting him.

User Info: AG15

AG15
5 days ago#26
caboose84 posted...
It’s his signature, bud.

Now I feel like an idiot. I'm using my phone and the browser for some reason changed everything to "dark mode" so I can't really tell what's a signature or not.
''We're not tools of the government or anyone else, fighting was the only thing I was good at, but at least I always fought for what I believed in''

User Info: marthogly

marthogly
5 days ago#27
valikkster posted...
I remember thinking "what the f*** why are there SO many enemies in this game".

To compensate for the double firepower since there are two characters together this time.

User Info: riddlebox89

riddlebox89
5 days ago#28
AG15 posted...
Now I feel like an idiot. I'm using my phone and the browser for some reason changed everything to "dark mode" so I can't really tell what's a signature or not.

Yeah that's from about a week ago when Sierra made a pretty big fool of himself saying things like "Chris was promoted to STARS captain" and "STARS are not RPD" despite having RPD badges and police ID's. Guy got real sore when it was pointed out to him that there is no real source that says STARS are not part of the RPD, while STARS being part of the RPD has multiple sources.

Guy just doesn't get the fact that his mistake was taking what the wiki said as absolute fact without seeing if the wiki actually had a source for it. Rule of thumb for wikis, if it doesn't have an outside wiki source for something on it, always assume it's bulls***.
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.

User Info: AG15

AG15
5 days ago#29
riddlebox89 posted...
Yeah that's from about a week ago when Sierra made a pretty big fool of himself saying things like "Chris was promoted to STARS captain" and "STARS are not RPD" despite having RPD badges and police ID's. Guy got real sore when it was pointed out to him that there is no real source that says STARS are not part of the RPD, while STARS being part of the RPD has multiple sources.

Guy just doesn't get the fact that his mistake was taking what the wiki said as absolute fact without seeing if the wiki actually had a source for it. Rule of thumb for wikis, if it doesn't have an outside wiki source for something on it, always assume it's bulls***.

Exactly. Wasn't there a character in Outbreak who was an RPD officer that failed getting promoted to STARS plenty of times?
''We're not tools of the government or anyone else, fighting was the only thing I was good at, but at least I always fought for what I believed in''

User Info: WarGreymon77

WarGreymon77
5 days ago#30
Leon and Claire talked a lot more in the original RE2. Claire had Leon look after Sherry while she made the vaccine. It's too segregated in the remake, like they really didn't want Leon to see Sherry until the train.
Creator of the official Digimon: Digital Monsters community board!
https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1430-digimon-digital-monsters
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. I think I know why Leon and Claire had fewer scenes together in the remake
  • Post New Message