• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. I think I know why Leon and Claire had fewer scenes together in the remake

User Info: AG15

AG15
6 days ago#1
So I was playing RE0 last night and when Billy said "I think we should work together in order to survive" I was like "damn, smartest thing anyone from the early RE games ever said"

And then it hit me, Capcom is trying to make the remakes more grounded and realistic, so having Leon and Claire run into each other in the STARS office to only split up afterwards would have been dumb.

The only times they ran into each other they were forcefully separated, which is much more believable than just splitting up every time they see each other.

My two cents.
''We're not tools of the government or anyone else, fighting was the only thing I was good at, but at least I always fought for what I believed in''

User Info: Seano_thegr81

Seano_thegr81
6 days ago#2
I agree. Splitting up made no sense,

User Info: Hero3ziz

Hero3ziz
6 days ago#3
In the original the met once in the RPD, talked to each other using the radio I think twice (once in the RPD and once in the lab).

In the remake they met once in the RPD, and talked to each other using the radio once in the lab. The only difference is Claire didn’t contact him and tell him about the C4.
I swear I'm not insane. Yeah, most likely not insane.

AG15
6 days ago#4
Hero3ziz posted...
In the original the met once in the RPD, talked to each other using the radio I think twice (once in the RPD and once in the lab).

In the remake they met once in the RPD, and talked to each other using the radio once in the lab. The only difference is Claire didn’t contact him and tell him about the C4.

They also ran into each other after Sherry ran away from Claire.
''We're not tools of the government or anyone else, fighting was the only thing I was good at, but at least I always fought for what I believed in''

User Info: BIack_Dynamite

BIack_Dynamite
6 days ago#5
Ironic isn’t it? Billy is logical and says to stick together, and we get the worst RE game. Leon and Claire go against logic and split up, and we get a fantastic RE game.

User Info: Sierra_Alpha

Sierra_Alpha
6 days ago#6
Yeah I don't get it because Leon being a cop in "cop mode" at least tried to help Claire as much as he could.
STARS is NOT part of RPD

AG15
6 days ago#7
Sierra_Alpha posted...
Yeah I don't get it because Leon being a cop in "cop mode" at least tried to help Claire as much as he could.

Huh? I don't get that last part.

S.T.A.R.S is part of the R.P.D.

Check the emblem, and guns.

User Info: Sierra_Alpha

Sierra_Alpha
6 days ago#8
AG15 posted...
Huh? I don't get that last part.

S.T.A.R.S is part of the R.P.D.

Check the emblem, and guns.

Check the wikia under RPD and read the history.
STARS is NOT part of RPD
They also leave notes in RE 2 remake, one in the STARS office, and another in the sewers near the train to NEST.
doa-plus.com - We Press Forward. . . By Pressing Back.
Which is why Darkside Chronicles is more canon compared to the original Resident Evil 2. Everything moved and flowed realistically in Darkside.
Waiting for Senpai to blank me.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. I think I know why Leon and Claire had fewer scenes together in the remake
  • Post New Message