• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. If all the RE characters met up and went into a bar...

User Info: chief606

chief606
6 days ago#11
SteelDragon2050 posted...
Mikhail would probably drink vodka as well. Chris and Barry may both drink either scotch, or burbon, something whiskey anyway. But i mean they'd be drinking the same drink and exchanging stories, being old friends. Rebecca would probably drink water or soda, since someone has to drive. I'm honestly surprised most of them don't have a serious drinking problem with all they've been through.
Well, chris in 6 is clearly deep in the bottle. Then that newer CGI movies shows leon doing the same thing.
FC 4485-4052-7934, PSN SARGEh32149606 Xbox live: GhostG2050
HOLD YOUR FIRE! I'm a human!
chief606 posted...
Well, chris in 6 is clearly deep in the bottle. Then that newer CGI movies shows leon doing the same thing.
I didn’t see Vendetta, but what was Leon drinking? Wasn’t Chris drinking scotch in RE6?

User Info: chief606

chief606
6 days ago#13
Det_Beauregard posted...
I didn’t see Vendetta, but what was Leon drinking? Wasn’t Chris drinking scotch in RE6?
I dont think it was mentioned. Just a clear brown booze. Could be scotch, whiskey, dark rum. Just about anything.
FC 4485-4052-7934, PSN SARGEh32149606 Xbox live: GhostG2050
HOLD YOUR FIRE! I'm a human!
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. If all the RE characters met up and went into a bar...
  • Post New Message