• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Is nemmy wearing a mask?

User Info: rpglover1243

rpglover1243
6 days ago#1
In the darker scenes where we dont see his face close up in the trailer it looks like he's wearing something on his head. Almost looks like a black trashbag lol
Shenmue 3

User Info: Mehran456

Mehran456
6 days ago#2
Sure is: https://www.reddit.com/r/residentevil/comments/eonk3c/a_better_look_to_nemesis_wearing_a_mask_in/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share
This is my signature
Do you like it?

rpglover1243
6 days ago#3
Mehran456 posted...
Sure is: https://www.reddit.com/r/residentevil/comments/eonk3c/a_better_look_to_nemesis_wearing_a_mask_in/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share
I knew it. Wonder what the point of it is though.
Shenmue 3

rpglover1243
6 days ago#4
Actually his whole body is covered in the same stuff as his mask. Wonder if we get to see nemmy's muscles too lol
Shenmue 3
(edited 6 days ago)

User Info: Crimson_Storm

Crimson_Storm
6 days ago#5
rpglover1243 posted...
I knew it. Wonder what the point of it is though.
Story/lore wise- no clue

Gameplay wise- when his face is finally revealed it will be a cool moment.
I'll never long for what might have been
The Mask is a extra limiter for him so that's why he's quiet, calm, and walks in that form kinda like Mr.X.

I'm sure Umbrella would rather Nemesis kill the S.T.A.R.S in his 1st form(masked form) rather than his later form. So they'll have a easier time making him stable again once their chopper picks him up after the mission.

In the game Nemesis will fail to kill Jill in his 1st form so only then would Umbrella drop down a few extra powerful weapons to assist him like the rocket launcher and flamethrower.

Umbrella has control over Nemesis in his 1st and 2nd form but starts losing control once he hits his 3rd form and his 4th form is completely lost.
Waiting for Senpai to blank me.
He uses it to hide the shame of such a degrading nickname as Nemmy.

User Info: BrewTownGamer

BrewTownGamer
6 days ago#8
So in other words they made nemesis into a leather bound gimp? Weird choice but I’m ok with it
God dammit bobby

rpglover1243
6 days ago#9
Crimson_Storm posted...
Story/lore wise- no clue

Gameplay wise- when his face is finally revealed it will be a cool moment.
I assume he burns it off when walking though some flames he makes with his flamethrower
Shenmue 3

User Info: Smiffwilm

Smiffwilm
6 days ago#10
More importantly, TC, does he know the safe word?
My Mario Maker 2 ID is 6RG-5XK-JCG
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Is nemmy wearing a mask?
  • Post New Message