• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Final Fantasy 7 Remake delayed to a week after this game's release.

User Info: hunkisgod

hunkisgod
4 weeks ago#51
Not done and needs polishing
To dodge a certain games release(some devs will out right pushback their game if its release any where near a rockstar game)

User Info: Malevolent_Moon

Malevolent_Moon
4 weeks ago#52
Decapre posted...
Cyberpunk just got delayed until September.
https://twitter.com/CDPROJEKTRED/status/1217861009446182912

Great news for R3make.
God's lonely man

User Info: ManuMIAS

ManuMIAS
4 weeks ago#53
despite they are japanese games I don't think they cater the same audience for example I don't give a f about final fantasy series, i try them but its not my cup of tea, not fan of the gameplay.
Calling ppl toxic is just an ad hominem fallacy argument. They resort to a dismissive personal insult at detractors and critics about their personal character.

User Info: TrueGB

TrueGB
4 weeks ago#54
7 days? That's enough to completely beat the game and all of its bonus content. No prob.
Future Billionaire

User Info: Setsunahenry

Setsunahenry
4 weeks ago#55
I really want to buy FFVIIIR but Square Enix make the game to multi parts so I am not interest with the game anymore.
RE3R still a must play game for me.
https://card.psnprofiles.com/2/setsunah0186.png

User Info: altblahblahblah

altblahblahblah
4 weeks ago#56
Four_Archfiends posted...
Both are the best undisputed game of their series so I doubt they would affect each others sale. Fans of both will surely get both.

there is a LOT of dispute about FF7 actually...

and nobody would argue RE3 is the best Resident Evil, its usually a fight over 1 and 2. (its 1)
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Final Fantasy 7 Remake delayed to a week after this game's release.
  • Topic Archived