• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Final Fantasy 7 Remake delayed to a week after this game's release.

User Info: Deanyzy

Deanyzy
6 days ago#31
AceMos posted...
uh no just no

hell R3make is multiplat unliek FF7 remake

Doesn't really matter when PS exclusives often become best sellers.

RE3 won't sell as much as RE2 did because of this, I bet. They are both nostalgia driven games aimed at the same older audience that played the originals. There's gonna be more crossover in the target audience than there was with KH3 and RE2.

User Info: Venage27

Venage27
6 days ago#32
Aqua_Light_13 posted...
This is what I'm gonna do as well. FF7R is looking rather unappealing and thin on plot to me anyway.
Yeah it's the wise thing to do. I mean every episode costs 70 bucks? How many it will have? 2-3? I'm not paying 200 euros for one game even it's FF7, I'll jus wait for the completed edition a couple of years.
Hell, maybe it will get bundle with PS5, 2 birds with one stone.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

User Info: Hero3ziz

Hero3ziz
6 days ago#33
Plant42 posted...
I’d rather wait until they release the full FF7. You’ll just be rebuying the PS5 version anyway.

This is exactly what I’m going.
I swear I'm not insane. Yeah, most likely not insane.

User Info: FeatherineA

FeatherineA
6 days ago#34
FF7 and Cyberpunk releasing within the same month might affect launch sales but it'll probably be normal/expected numbers after a couple months.

I'm building my new rig March~April so I'll be reasonable and only get RE3 since it's pre-ordered already, and get the other 2 later.
(edited 6 days ago)
Well it's not even just FF7.

Cyberpunk AND TLOU2 are also coming out in April. So 3 of the year's most anticipated games are all coming out the same goddamn month. If people can't afford to buy more than one game that month, they'll have to make a choice. And I'd bet my ballsack most will choose FF7. Now I'm sure all these games will do well. But I think sales will be affected slightly.

This is great news for Nioh 2 and Doom Eternal though.
God's lonely man
Malevolent_Moon posted...
Well it's not even just FF7.

Cyberpunk AND TLOU2 are also coming out in April. So 3 of the year's most anticipated games are all coming out the same goddamn month. If people can't afford to buy more than one game that month, they'll have to make a choice. And I'd bet my ballsack most will choose FF7. Now I'm sure all these games will do well. But I think sales will be affected slightly.

This is great news for Nioh 2 and Doom Eternal though.

TLOU2 is not coming out in April, the release date is May 29.
Locke_Leonhart posted...

TLOU2 is not coming out in April, the release date is May 29.

Oh for some reason I thought it was April.

Well you still got Cyberpunk and FF7 then.
God's lonely man
Locke_Leonhart posted...
I played REmake 2 for +70 hours, if REmake 3 is THAT good, no, I’m not going to end playing RE3 when FFVII comes out.

You can keep playing it, but you'll undoubtedly have beat it a couple times in the first week, which is all I said. :)

I wouldn't be surprised if TLoU2 is delayed yet again, but who knows. it's been going for a while.

Is Squid not entitled to the ink of his brow?
Team Futaba!!

User Info: Duffy12323

Duffy12323
6 days ago#39
FF7 was great when I was 10 years old..
AyumiSqueezetoy posted...
You can keep playing it, but you'll undoubtedly have beat it a couple times in the first week, which is all I said. :)

Oh, sure, i can beat it a couple of times, but it doesn’t matter, I’m going to play much more, so, is impossible that i can play FFVII at launch.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Final Fantasy 7 Remake delayed to a week after this game's release.
  • Post New Message