• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Final Fantasy 7 Remake delayed to a week after this game's release.

User Info: wecantaim

wecantaim
1 week ago#11
Plant42 posted...
I’d rather wait until they release the full FF7. You’ll just be rebuying the PS5 version anyway.
THis is the smart deal. PAy 60 bucks for the 'complete edition', rather than pay for each individual episode.
You haven't set a signature for the message boards yet.

User Info: Zack_Attackv1

Zack_Attackv1
1 week ago#12
I'm getting both to begin with so what the f*** ever.
http://i.imgur.com/d0Js4yu.png

User Info: hunkisgod

hunkisgod
1 week ago#13
Getting RE3MAKE

Was never a fan of the final fantasy games

User Info: doowop

doowop
1 week ago#14
getting 3make. i only played ff7 and that was enough for me
doowop dooby doowop doolang

User Info: KarmelCHAOS

KarmelCHAOS
1 week ago#15
If anything, this, Cyberpunk, and RE3 all being released right after another is gonna f*** up my wallet.

User Info: Terenigma

Terenigma
1 week ago#16
FF7 remake part 1 you mean where it's pretty much confirmed that the game will end after midgar. A section of the game that is meant as an "intro" to the game and is at most 10% of the full game? Yeah i don't think it's going to sell as well as they are hoping and isn't delaying the game till after another big release a bad thing? I mean obviously most "adults" can afford both games but Resident evil 3 releasing first might be a blessing in disguise as people will get to play it sooner.
I play Monster Hunter. You may of seen me, i'm the one in the fluorescent pink hat.

User Info: Decapre

Decapre
1 week ago#17
Final Fantasy 7 Remake is only on one platform.

Resident Evil 3 Remake is on three platforms.
DON'T INTERFERE!
https://i.imgur.com/0CWj5nT.jpg

User Info: KarmelCHAOS

KarmelCHAOS
1 week ago#18
Terenigma posted...
FF7 remake part 1 you mean where it's pretty much confirmed that the game will end after midgar. A section of the game that is meant as an "intro" to the game and is at most 10% of the full game? Yeah i don't think it's going to sell as well as they are hoping and isn't delaying the game till after another big release a bad thing? I mean obviously most "adults" can afford both games but Resident evil 3 releasing first might be a blessing in disguise as people will get to play it sooner.

No chance FF7R flops, or sells poorly. I would be absolutely shocked if it didn't meet sales predicitions. I don't think there's as much overlap between the 3 games coming out in April as people think.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Terenigma

Terenigma
1 week ago#19
KarmelCHAOS posted...
No chance FF7R flops, or sells poorly. I would be absolutely shocked if it didn't meet sales predicitions. I don't think there's as much overlap between the 3 games coming out in April as people think.

Well it has been promoted at the big events for like what? 3 years now? lol so yeah i guess it will sell but i'm predicting it being incredibly short and i still think there are a lot of people out there expecting it to actually be the "full" game despite them saying otherwise. Not everyone pays attention to actual news about games so there is going to be a good chunk of customers complaining and i think it might do worse than expected.
I play Monster Hunter. You may of seen me, i'm the one in the fluorescent pink hat.

User Info: TheOtherMike

TheOtherMike
1 week ago#20
I might get FF7R once the full game is out and bundled, but I doubt it. I don't like what Squeenix has done with the series after IX, and arpg's don't really do it for me.

RE3make is a pre-order though.
(edited 1 week ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Final Fantasy 7 Remake delayed to a week after this game's release.
  • Post New Message