• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Anyone else not like the slow walking Hunter?

User Info: Mehran456

Mehran456
6 days ago#41
Or maybe light has to do something with it?

In the trailer it was dark so maybe it couldn't see Carlos and only heard his footsteps so it just went into search mode

But in the screenshot Carlos has his flashlight on and it looks like the hunter is doing the roar before running thing

I dunno just food for thought
This is my signature
Do you like it?
I just saw and yeah that does not look right, as soon as the hunter roars it is suppose to become fast and aggressive.

When it is in stalking mode it does not roar like in the trailer.
doa-plus.com - We Press Forward. . . By Pressing Back.
The new Hunter has the best design by far. And I think the Hunter's A.I is going to be better and more dynamic in this one. Sometimes toying with you and sometimes it'll just go straight for the kill in the first second. I don't think this trailer will show all it's A.I features.

But if they do make the Hunters delay it's attack then maybe it's because the new Hunter will be far more durable,stronger,and could open/destroy doors.
Waiting for Senpai to blank me.
I think it looks and behaves terrific. Have you ever seen predators cornering prey in the wild? Giant cats? Snakes? Lizards? Velociraptors? They size up their prey by slowly walking (or slithering) around it or toward it before lunging in for the kill. It’s incredibly realistic, and makes perfect sense considering that the hunters were one of Umbrella’s only truly successful bioweapons.

I can’t quite tell what’s going on with its mouth from that screenshot where Carlos has his light on it, though. Is it like a mouth within a mouth, like the G adults or a Xenomorph?
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Anyone else not like the slow walking Hunter?
  • Post New Message