• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Anyone else not like the slow walking Hunter?

User Info: Crohnos

Crohnos
1 week ago#21
KingVi3 posted...
We only saw a glimpse of Hunter. How the hell you base everything off of that?
LOL. For all we know, Capcom might change it.
Capcom’s not changing anything. With the game coming in April, they’re either in the QA phase or are getting there in the next few weeks.

We saw it long enough to know its behavior in moving toward the player. It’s safe to assume that will be consistent, as it’s exactly how that was handled in Revelations.
Horror game enthusiast (91 completed)

User Info: Eraldus

Eraldus
1 week ago#22
>Sees a Hunter slowly walking towards Jill in the trailer, because it's close to her, for 2 secs or so
>"OMG HUNTERS ARE SLOW! I AM DISAPPOINTED!"

Leave it to the average gamefaqs user to overreact and to not think before making a topic, lol
The ultimate gaming paradox: "Game is too easy, but DON'T YOU DARE TO NERF MY CHARACTER!"

Crohnos
1 week ago#23
Eraldus posted...
>Sees a Hunter slowly walking towards Jill in the trailer, because it's close to her, for 2 secs or so
>"OMG HUNTERS ARE SLOW! I AM DISAPPOINTED!"

Leave it to the average gamefaqs user to overreact and to not think before making a topic, lol
Okay, cool. Save this topic. Because I can guarantee you that they will walk toward you consistently in the final release.

I’m someone who supports this game - but that doesn’t make it immune to criticism.

User Info: evil_zombie11

evil_zombie11
1 week ago#24
FeatherineA posted...
So we judging how an enemy is "handled" from a 3 seconds clip ?

Ok.

yeah seriously tc
Yo wtf
Probably lifting or running...

Crohnos
1 week ago#25
For Christ’s sake. f***ing watch the clip people. It’s long enough to understand the behavior pattern. The thing sees Jill, roars, then proceeds to walk slowly with at least enough time for Jill to line up a headshot.

Do any of you seriously think this isn’t representative of the AI’s behavior and that it’ll be more aggressive than that?

User Info: Goldsickle

Goldsickle
1 week ago#26
Resident Evil: Revelations has limited ammo, no item drops and the Hunters there runs at you.
They even do their signature jumping attack.

No reason why they can't do the same here.
My thoughts about Bioshock Infinite:
http://tinyurl.com/mn5ll4x (WARNING: CONTAINS SPOILERS)

User Info: technogeek29

technogeek29
1 week ago#27
Crohnos posted...
For Christ’s sake. f***ing watch the clip people. It’s long enough to understand the behavior pattern. The thing sees Jill, roars, then proceeds to walk slowly with at least enough time for Jill to line up a headshot.

Do any of you seriously think this isn’t representative of the AI’s behavior and that it’ll be more aggressive than that?
I think you need to take another look TC that's Carlos not Jill.
The Official Choji of the NUNS3 Boards
"Wise man says forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for late Pizza" Michelangelo - TMNT

User Info: Fire_Emblem_

Fire_Emblem_
1 week ago#28
I think we need more evidence before claiming the hunters don't run.
Ike is the best Fire Emblem character!
Formerly known as master_m11

User Info: Degalon

Degalon
1 week ago#29
This is how they've always been. The walk slowly, THEN break into a full sprint/start leaping around.
GT/PSN: DEGALON
Official Fuu of the Naruto Storm 3 Boards

Crohnos
1 week ago#30
Goldsickle posted...
Resident Evil: Revelations has limited ammo, no item drops and the Hunters there runs at you.
They even do their signature jumping attack.

No reason why they can't do the same here.
In Revelations they walked as well. They’d run until they were close in proximity then slowly walk at you like the one in the new RE3 trailer. From there they slash or do the jump.

technogeek29 posted...
I think you need to take another look TC that's Carlos not Jill.
Hadn’t watched since earlier. Thought it might have been Carlos - but an earlier poster said Jill, so I stuck with writing that

Fire_Emblem_ posted...
I think we need more evidence before claiming the hunters don't run.
I’m not saying they don’t run at all, but it seems that they’re gonna act like in Revelations, where they walk slowly in close proximity, only running to close a gap (also similar to Ganados and Majini)
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Anyone else not like the slow walking Hunter?
  • Post New Message