• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. So all of a sudden people like the new Jill and Nemesis lmao.

User Info: CODEumb87

CODEumb87
1 week ago#91
lilhurk1985187 posted...
Nu Claire is fugly too.

It's fine if you prefer drug addict Rev2 Claire who looks like Ellen Degeneres mixed with Tobey Maguire. Everybody has their own taste :)

User Info: Jx1010

Jx1010
1 week ago#92
AceMos posted...
and here you are again attacking the new jill

this is EXACTLY what i was talking about you say you want to just let people like what they want to like but then you pull this s***

and ocne again no no i did not ever insult voth or her fans stop projecting
Im just expressing myself, its what I think about the new jill design. Its my opinion, not attacks.
Im not talking about the real life model or insulting any living person, I like the real life model.

understand?
CODEumb87 posted...
It's fine if you prefer drug addict Rev2 Claire who looks like Ellen Degeneres mixed with Tobey Maguire. Everybody has their own taste :)
I prefer Resident Evil 2 Original Claire,The superior Claire. I prefer Resident Evil 3 Original Jill too along with the Voice actresses for both.
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/1507-aew

User Info: AceMos

AceMos
1 week ago#94
you are saying the model's face looks like a mans

3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*

CODEumb87
1 week ago#95
lilhurk1985187 posted...
I prefer Resident Evil 2 Original Claire,The superior Claire. I prefer Resident Evil 3 Original Jill too along with the Voice actresses for both.

You prefer polygon headed women with pixelated triangle boobs? Good for you!

User Info: ManuMIAS

ManuMIAS
1 week ago#96
where is the new trailer?
Calling ppl toxic is just an ad hominem fallacy argument. They resort to a dismissive personal insult at detractors and critics about their personal character.
ManuMIAS posted...
where is the new trailer?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXM0VzI2N4U
Waiting for Senpai to blank me.

User Info: gergdangbabim

gergdangbabim
1 week ago#98
lilhurk1985187 posted...

Jesus, she looks like a rubber-faced nightmare in the FMV sequences in that game and a four-pixel nothing in-game.

You prefer your imagination is what you mean.

CODEumb87
1 week ago#99
gergdangbabim posted...
Jesus, she looks like a rubber-faced nightmare in the FMV sequences in that game and a four-pixel nothing in-game.

You prefer your imagination is what you mean.

LMAO!!

User Info: gergdangbabim

gergdangbabim
1 week ago#100
lilhurk1985187 posted...
Simple. She's fight compared to Voth. Nu Jill looks nothing like Jill at all. Nu Claire is fugly too.

Dude, you are just the worst. You can’t express your opinions without s***ting all over everyone else’s. You are unable to enter any topics on the board without saying ‘Claire is so fug lol! the past! My precious resident evil memories!’

It doesn’t matter if it’s a topic asking how many ink ribbons there are in the game, all you’ll have to contribute is ‘Claire’s ugly’.
(edited 1 week ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. So all of a sudden people like the new Jill and Nemesis lmao.
  • Post New Message