• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. So all of a sudden people like the new Jill and Nemesis lmao.
FNFred posted...
There was a picture (a drawing) around with users saying how Claire is so ugly but the users were fat acne filled abominations lol

I don't get it either. I think it's just people who can't let Voth go or some other garbage. Character looks fine facially.
The big, bad wolf of GFAQs | Toxic disgrace on YouTube: https://bit.ly/2NavIav
PSN: RenOperative_ | Steam: Ren Operative

User Info: Sir_Haxor

Sir_Haxor
1 week ago#42
What do you mean all of a sudden? People have been defending those ugly designs since we first saw them!

However, it takes a really sad person to justify a need of white knighting fictional characters though. Like, why do polygons need an online defense attorney? Seeing users here devote entire threads to whining and throwing out ad hominem about people critiquing video game assets shows just how low this board is 😵

Saddest part is, 90% of them will have moved on from this board and game in ~5 months from today. So all their whining will have been for nothing.
Z370 | i7 8700 | Cryorig M9i | EVGA GTX 1080ti | EVGA GS 650w | 16GB DDR4 | WDB 3TB |500GB SSD | Toshiba 500GB | Challenger S | VS XG2703-GS | LG 27UD68 |

User Info: gergdangbabim

gergdangbabim
1 week ago#43
Sir_Haxor posted...
What do you mean all of a sudden? People have been defending those ugly designs since we first saw them!

However, it takes a really sad person to justify a need of white knighting fictional characters though. Like, why do polygons need an online defense attorney? Seeing users here devote entire threads to whining and throwing out ad hominem about people critiquing video game assets shows just how low this board is 😵

Saddest part is, 90% of them will have moved on from this board and game in ~5 months from today. So all their whining will have been for nothing.

Still at it, I see.

Again, if people like something, they will defend it. I’m not sure you get to have your ‘no one should defend fictional things’ argument here. Why is doing that sadder than going off about those same designs over and over across endless topics not even dedicated to that subject?

Spoiler: It really isn’t.

It seems kind of like what you want is to be able to talk mad s*** about them and not get called out for it. That’s not really the way the Second Amendment works.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Sir_Haxor

Sir_Haxor
1 week ago#44
gergdangbabim posted...
Still at it, I see.

Still at what? Wait, I didn't see the rest of that.

Edit:

I just find it funny that the same people calling others ugly and lonely in life have dedicated themselves to "defending" a digital woman, and a video game asset, at that from critique.

It's really weird, not just because of the irony there, but because I don't understand why someone would feel the need to put themselves out there like that. They know the game asset isn't real, right? And no woman is going to give them the time of day for "defending" it? If anything, it's the opposite.
Z370 | i7 8700 | Cryorig M9i | EVGA GTX 1080ti | EVGA GS 650w | 16GB DDR4 | WDB 3TB |500GB SSD | Toshiba 500GB | Challenger S | VS XG2703-GS | LG 27UD68 |
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: gergdangbabim

gergdangbabim
1 week ago#45
Sir_Haxor posted...
Still at what?

See above.
ReceiverxWisdom posted...

I don't get it either. I think it's just people who can't let Voth go or some other garbage. Character looks fine facially.
You must like manly looking "women".
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/1507-aew

User Info: FNFred

FNFred
1 week ago#47
lilhurk1985187 posted...
You must like manly looking "women".
Hahaha.

What the f***... Some users around here.

User Info: DivineWraith

DivineWraith
1 week ago#48
Who?

User Info: Mehran456

Mehran456
1 week ago#49
FNFred posted...
Hahaha.

What the f***... Some users around here.
No not some users

This is lilhurk1985187 your talking about where if the game isn't a fixed camera classic game he hates everything about it and will s*** on it every chance he gets
This is my signature
Do you like it?

User Info: Jx1010

Jx1010
1 week ago#50
Is it that hard to comprehend how some people prefer the other design for jill?
What mathematical equation do u keep working up in ur heads to understand other people like other things?

Some like vanilla, some like strawberry, some like mint flavor, etc.
Doesnt have to do with being virgins or incels, hell even worst to be calling people names or insults just because they prefer a different design for jill.

1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. So all of a sudden people like the new Jill and Nemesis lmao.
  • Post New Message