• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. So all of a sudden people like the new Jill and Nemesis lmao.
Master_Norris69 posted...
News headline

Gamefaqs virgins argue that Jill isn't pretty enough.

People who do that must have an insecurity issue with their own appearance in real life.

Either they're morbidly obese or ugly themselves.
The big, bad wolf of GFAQs | Toxic disgrace on YouTube: https://bit.ly/2NavIav
PSN: RenOperative_ | Steam: Ren Operative
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: FNFred

FNFred
1 week ago#32
ReceiverxWisdom posted...
People who do that must have an insecurity issue with their own appearance in real life.

Either they're morbidly obese or ugly themselves.
There was a picture (a drawing) around with users saying how Claire is so ugly but the users were fat acne filled abominations lol
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Plant42

Plant42
1 week ago#33
I never understood the Jill is ugly comments.

User Info: FNFred

FNFred
1 week ago#34
Plant42 posted...
Same.

User Info: Improperbeard

Improperbeard
1 week ago#35
Nemesis' original design makes him one of the most iconic resident evil characters. Changing his look is if they changed Goku's look or Pikachu's. I wish the face was less tyrant and more of the original inspiration.

User Info: Decapre

Decapre
1 week ago#36
Plant42 posted...

She's not ugly, it's just the change to her outfit is really unnecessary. Same as Claire in REmake 2.
DON'T INTERFERE!
https://i.imgur.com/0CWj5nT.jpg

User Info: AceMos

AceMos
1 week ago#37
ive loved jill from hte start and was hopefull nemesis would look better in motion

and he does
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*

User Info: Jaitsu

Jaitsu
1 week ago#38
Oh just you wait, give it a few hours and the "OMG JILL ISH SO UGLY Y IS GAME NOT LIKE ORIGINAL!!11??11" threads will be back in full force.

User Info: Crohnos

Crohnos
1 week ago#39
I’ll admit I was kinda skeptical of Nemesis for the caution tape, long teeth, and nose, but always thought the stretched skin looked creepy / cool. He looks awesome in action.

I never had any problems with any of the other characters.
Horror game enthusiast (91 completed)

User Info: Crimson_Storm

Crimson_Storm
1 week ago#40
Crohnos posted...
I’ll admit I was kinda skeptical of Nemesis for the caution tape, long teeth, and nose, but always thought the stretched skin looked creepy / cool. He looks awesome in action.

I never had any problems with any of the other characters.
I didn’t like that stuff either, and still think he would be better off without it, but I figured you wouldn’t noticed it in gameplay. I also waited to see the full design and didn’t call it trash immediately.
I'll never long for what might have been
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. So all of a sudden people like the new Jill and Nemesis lmao.
  • Post New Message