• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. So all of a sudden people like the new Jill and Nemesis lmao.
(message deleted)
(message deleted)

User Info: KarmelCHAOS

KarmelCHAOS
1 week ago#113
Master_Norris69 posted...
This has been me the whole time. What are you talking about?

Same tbh. I never really understood the face hate any of them got, including Claire.

User Info: WhyitEarp

WhyitEarp
1 week ago#114
Hahahahaha!

User Info: godofwar596

godofwar596
1 week ago#115
I always liked Jills new look but I thought Nemesis looked dumb in the pictures. That being said, he looks MUCH better in game, the picture of just his face does not do him justice once you see his full body

User Info: Fire_Emblem_

Fire_Emblem_
1 week ago#116
lilhurk1985187 posted...
Simple. She's fight compared to Voth. Nu Jill looks nothing like Jill at all. Nu Claire is fugly too.
Nobody cares about your opinion. Its the equivalent to a dog fart.
Ike is the best Fire Emblem character!
Formerly known as master_m11

User Info: Plant42

Plant42
1 week ago#117
I have so many people blocked that I’m seeing like 4 posts a page lol
With the way this thread is going I'm almost 90 percent sure the Jill hateposters want to sleep with a man since they're so busy trying to point out that a female (who has looked like one from the beginning) has "male features".

Just admit you just want to f*** a guy if you're worried about androgyny and a man's chin. No shame in saying so.
The big, bad wolf of GFAQs | Toxic disgrace on YouTube: https://bit.ly/2NavIav
PSN: RenOperative_ | Steam: Ren Operative

User Info: xEnraiyax

xEnraiyax
1 week ago#119
ReceiverxWisdom posted...
With the way this thread is going I'm almost 90 percent sure the Jill hateposters want to sleep with a man since they're so busy trying to point out that a female (who has looked like one from the beginning) has "male features".

Just admit you just want to f*** a guy if you're worried about androgyny and a man's chin. No shame in saying so.
Dis vary dumb logic rite here yalls!
Favorite Anime of My Time - https://pastebin.com/Qp0sTZyQ

User Info: Aqua_Light_13

Aqua_Light_13
1 week ago#120
Jill looks so much better now that there're more shots of her. Before, I thought she looked like Milla Jovovich, now I think she looks more like Natalie Portman. Loved the trailer!
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. So all of a sudden people like the new Jill and Nemesis lmao.
  • Post New Message