• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. So all of a sudden people like the new Jill and Nemesis lmao.

User Info: WhyitEarp

WhyitEarp
1 week ago#101
CODEumb87 posted...
Lol sure you don't. You've only mentioned it like a dozen times, it's obvious you're bothered by her not being a waifu.

Wow, she sure looks disgustingly hideous! How can anyone look at her without gagging?? Those are definitely the facial characteristic of a man!

https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/7/0/9/AAd5RlAAAHAl.jpg

The women in your life must be real beauties graced from the heavens!

Voth looks like a 35 year old stay at home mom
Not hideous at all, just very masculine features.
(edited 1 week ago)
CODEumb87 posted...
You prefer polygon headed women with pixelated triangle boobs? Good for you!
What I wanted was a true remake of the original game with better graphics. I wouldn't have even minded if they revoiced the lines as long as the original actors were still there. Instead what we got wads trash new actors with ugly derpy new characters that look nothing like how they should.
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/1507-aew

User Info: Jx1010

Jx1010
1 week ago#103
WhyitEarp posted...
Not hideous per say, just very masculine features .
Many people are saying this, yes.

User Info: gergdangbabim

gergdangbabim
1 week ago#104
WhyitEarp posted...
Not hideous per say, just very masculine features .

Sounds like you’re a little jealous.

User Info: Jx1010

Jx1010
1 week ago#105
gergdangbabim posted...
What are u like 5?

gergdangbabim
1 week ago#106
lilhurk1985187 posted...
What I wanted was a true remake of the original game with better graphics. I wouldn't have even minded if they revoiced the lines as long as the original actors were still there. Instead what we got wads trash new actors with ugly derpy new characters that look nothing like how they should.

They aren’t ugly or derpy and they look just like they’re meant to. What makes your opinion better than mine?

(message deleted)

WhyitEarp
1 week ago#108
gergdangbabim posted...
Not at all, just pointing out the obvious. I’m sorry people’s opinions about a fictional character bother you so much.

gergdangbabim
1 week ago#109
WhyitEarp posted...
Not at all, just pointing out the obvious. I’m sorry people’s opinions about a fictional character bother you so much.

And I’m sorry you’re going to go through most of your life not understanding why the people around you don’t like you.

WhyitEarp
1 week ago#110
gergdangbabim posted...
And I’m sorry you’re going to go through most of your life not understanding why the people around you don’t like you.
Haha actually it’s quite the opposite. The people around me aren’t fragile enough to be so hurt and bothered by observations. Don’t take life so seriously, especially video game message boards.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. So all of a sudden people like the new Jill and Nemesis lmao.
  • Post New Message