• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Official: I approve of the NEW Nemesis TRAILER :)
Wheres the minigun?
La Brassiere

User Info: Hero3ziz

Hero3ziz
1 week ago#32
GodXII posted...
A true fan from 90's RE3 I do not approve it. It is same action as RE6. Run and gun. Looks quite Gears of War.
Confirmed no by both Capcom and the leaks. It's still a survival horror with metroidvania and puzzles, but it just has more action exactly like the OG RE3, so a true fan would actually APPROVE of this.
I swear I'm not insane. Yeah, most likely not insane.

User Info: CODEumb87

CODEumb87
1 week ago#33
Decapre posted...
It also won the game of the year award on this website lol

That too. Anyone who’s gonna pretend RE2 remake wasn’t a success is a true clown 😂

User Info: Fire_Emblem_

Fire_Emblem_
1 week ago#34
Wow the trailer was great. This game looks awesome.

All of the characters look pretty good too. I hyped now.
Ike is the best Fire Emblem character!
Formerly known as master_m11

User Info: Lucca2

Lucca2
1 week ago#35
I had a huge chill crawl behind my back when I heard him say his trademark quote
"may your heart Be Your Guiding Key"

User Info: ienzo105

ienzo105
1 week ago#36
CODEumb87 posted...
And it ended up getting mostly 9/10-10/10 review scores and was highly praised by 99% of everyone here, you being the 1%. Just stop, it’s cringey now.
Yes a lot of the reviews were based on nostalgia and recency bias. Anyone who thinks it was a 10/10 or even a 9/10 is a moron. It had flaws. It was inferior to the original RE2 and that game was a 9/10. RE2 Remake was more like an 8. Stop crying.
https://i.imgur.com/HbfKsMm.gifv

User Info: Hero3ziz

Hero3ziz
1 week ago#37
ienzo105 posted...
Yes a lot of the reviews were based on nostalgia and recency bias. Anyone who thinks it was a 10/10 or even a 9/10 is a moron. It had flaws. It was inferior to the original RE2 and that game was a 9/10. RE2 Remake was more like an 8. Stop crying.
Maybe it's time to admit you're in the minority and just accept it? No need to justify your opinion by saying BS stuff, it's your opinion and doesn't need justification. If you need justification to make you feel better about what you think, then maybe you're insecure.

REmake 2 is superior to the original IMO and almost everyone loved it and called it GOTY. My buddy who has never played the original (he started with RE4) called it a literal masterpiece and one of the best in the series, so no nostalgia there.
I swear I'm not insane. Yeah, most likely not insane.

User Info: CODEumb87

CODEumb87
1 week ago#38
ienzo105 posted...

Lol you don’t even know what you’re talking about, it’s kinda sad at this point. Nobody was using nostalgia or “recency bias” because practically everybody was praising the changes made from the original. How the hell is that “bias” or nostalgia tripping?

All I remember was everyone saying “a remake done right”, but I guess you’re pretending nobody said that to continue whatever sad argument you’re trying to save lol.

The “inferior remake” just recently outsold the original’s sale numbers and its only been out for a year. Stay salty 😂

ienzo105
1 week ago#39
Hero3ziz posted...
Maybe it's time to admit you're in the minority and just accept it? No need to justify your opinion by saying BS stuff, it's your opinion and doesn't need justification. If you need justification to make you feel better about what you think, then maybe you're insecure.

REmake 2 is superior to the original IMO and almost everyone loved it and called it GOTY. My buddy who has never played the original (he started with RE4) called it a literal masterpiece and one of the best in the series, so no nostalgia there.
Superior to the original RE2? LMFAO. I bet you've NEVER even played the original RE2. Please tell me how on earth Remake2 was better than the original. Go ahead. And don't say graphics, because that's already a given due to the fact that it was three f***ing PS gens in front.

I'll wait.

ienzo105
1 week ago#40
CODEumb87 posted...
Lol you don’t even know what you’re talking about, it’s kinda sad at this point. Nobody was using nostalgia or “recency bias” because practically everybody was praising the changes made from the original. How the hell is that “bias” or nostalgia tripping?

All I remember was everyone saying “a remake done right”, but I guess you’re pretending nobody said that to continue whatever sad argument you’re trying to save lol.

The “inferior remake” just recently outsold the original’s sale numbers and its only been out for a year. Stay salty 😂
L.

Nobody was praising the changes in the remake over the original. They shrugged their shoulders due to recency bias, and the fact that the remake was finally getting made, so many people tried to ignore it. Once the adrenaline factor started to cool down, people started looking at the game more with open eyes (unlike you), and claim that it is inferior to the original RE2, and it truly is. Anyone with half a brain would know this. You lose again :)
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Official: I approve of the NEW Nemesis TRAILER :)
  • Post New Message