• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Official: I approve of the NEW Nemesis TRAILER :)
edward18 posted...
Well, the roars are nice but they still f***ed up the "S.T.A.R.S." even if the remake -_- how f***ing hard is it to get his voice right? And god that caution tape just looks stupid. With his lower jaw not like it used to be he also looks more like a messed up Bandersnatch.

The thing I found most interesting though was the Hunter. I'm...not sure it's supposed to be the Hunter Betas or Gammas. It feels, from the silhouette, like a fusion of them. It's hunched over like the Gammas are, but has the enormous claws of the Betas. Also it's the first Hunter ever that has a tail on it.

https://i.imgur.com/0xlaqg7.png
https://i.imgur.com/JUKEyx6.png

Really annoyed though if that means we won't get proper Gammas and Betas. One of the cool things about 3 was the variations of the Hunters line. The Betas had all these tumorous growths and one claw that was bigger than the other giving a unique asymetrical look to them while the Gammas were these giant frog-like ones that could swallow you whole.

And f*** is Carlos pissing me off with how he looks.
You may have resisted Resident Evil 2 Remake but Resident Evil 3 Remake is many leagues above so not even you could resist it this time Edward!
Waiting for Senpai to blank me.

User Info: edward18

edward18
1 week ago#12
Oh I sure can from what I've seen.
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai

User Info: Degalon

Degalon
1 week ago#13
GodXII posted...
A true fan from 90's RE3 I do not approve it. It is same action as RE6. Run and gun. Looks quite Gears of War.

So you've never played any of the games you just mentioned. Gotcha.

Even the very first resident evil was about running around shooting monsters.

On topic, nemesis redesign still looks more goofy than scary.

And I'm hoping the flamethrower isnt just the overall replacement for the rpg for balance reasons, and he actually cycles between the flamethrower, bazooka, and gatling gun.

Also thank god fire isnt hot or jill would have been roasted climbing that ladder.
GT/PSN: DEGALON
Official Fuu of the Naruto Storm 3 Boards
edward18 posted...
Well, the roars are nice but they still f***ed up the "S.T.A.R.S." even if the remake -_- how f***ing hard is it to get his voice right? And god that caution tape just looks stupid. With his lower jaw not like it used to be he also looks more like a messed up Bandersnatch.

The thing I found most interesting though was the Hunter. I'm...not sure it's supposed to be the Hunter Betas or Gammas. It feels, from the silhouette, like a fusion of them. It's hunched over like the Gammas are, but has the enormous claws of the Betas. Also it's the first Hunter ever that has a tail on it.

https://i.imgur.com/0xlaqg7.png
https://i.imgur.com/JUKEyx6.png

Really annoyed though if that means we won't get proper Gammas and Betas. One of the cool things about 3 was the variations of the Hunters line. The Betas had all these tumorous growths and one claw that was bigger than the other giving a unique asymetrical look to them while the Gammas were these giant frog-like ones that could swallow you whole.

And f*** is Carlos pissing me off with how he looks.

Start post: "Muh comestic thing that doesn't affect gameplay doesn't look like the original designs. It's not like I can't play that version if I want those."

End cryrant post.
The big, bad wolf of GFAQs | Toxic disgrace on YouTube: https://bit.ly/2NavIav
PSN: RenOperative_ | Steam: Ren Operative

User Info: edward18

edward18
1 week ago#15
Yeah. Pisses me off.
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai

User Info: Degalon

Degalon
1 week ago#16
edward18 posted...
Yeah. Pisses me off.

Me too but that's why i just preordered to use her classic outfit.
GT/PSN: DEGALON
Official Fuu of the Naruto Storm 3 Boards
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Mehran456

Mehran456
1 week ago#17
Degalon posted...
And I'm hoping the flamethrower isnt just the overall replacement for the rpg for balance reasons, and he actually cycles between the flamethrower, bazooka, and gatling gun
Nah he still has his Rocket Launcher

Not sure about the Gatling Gun though
This is my signature
Do you like it?

User Info: TongYoon

TongYoon
1 week ago#18
Looks good

User Info: GodXII

GodXII
1 week ago#19
Degalon posted...
So you've never played any of the games you just mentioned. Gotcha.

Even the very first resident evil was about running around shooting monsters.

On topic, nemesis redesign still looks more goofy than scary.

And I'm hoping the flamethrower isnt just the overall replacement for the rpg for balance reasons, and he actually cycles between the flamethrower, bazooka, and gatling gun.

Also thank god fire isnt hot or jill would have been roasted climbing that ladder.

My god you are so clueless.

User Info: Sir_Haxor

Sir_Haxor
1 week ago#20
Good god that thumbnail looks terrible. I am SO modding Nemmy ASAP 😡

I'll watch this when I get home.
Z370 | i7 8700 | Cryorig M9i | EVGA GTX 1080ti | EVGA GS 650w | 16GB DDR4 | WDB 3TB |500GB SSD | Toshiba 500GB | Challenger S | VS XG2703-GS | LG 27UD68 |
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Official: I approve of the NEW Nemesis TRAILER :)
  • Post New Message