• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. New trailer showing more of Nemesis!!!
Mehran456 posted...
Yeah it's the first time hunter's have been creepy to me since the hunter's from RE3 Original or RE1
Ugh.....the first time i heard those claws clacking against the floor after the first one showed, right before it leaped out of that hallway.....*shudders*
SSJ_Jin posted...
Ew. Don't ruin the RE3 hype by mentioning that trash, please.

Code Veronica Code Veronica Code Veronica Code Veronica Code Veronica. How can I not? The RE3 hype has me hyped for CV also.

Stover46 posted...
This is being made by the guy who was in charge of Revelations 1, which explains why control will keep switching to Carlos.
This WORRIES me. The character switching was the absolute worst part of Rev 1. I really hope it isn't as intrusive and annoying

Everything else looks pretty great

He produced RE7 too and in no way has anything that's been revealed suggested control will “keep switching to Carlos”.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: kgould01

kgould01
1 week ago#93
There are screenshots with him with a rocket launcher too with a laser on it on the twitter feed
PS4: SNUBKILLER75 Days Gone, Spider-Man, The Division 2 and The Evil Within 2

User Info: sbn4

sbn4
1 week ago#94
Looks genuinely great in motion. Graphics are amazing and it looks fun.

I really hope they keep enemy variety up though. I don't want it to just be zombies, hunters, Nemesis, and dogs. I hope they keep the drain deimos and their variants (though I expect one or the other to get cut if not both). Its probably too much to hope they keep all enemies in thoough. Nemesis looks pretty intimidating though.
"No man should fight any war but his own."
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: WarGreymon77

WarGreymon77
1 week ago#95
SteelDragon2050 posted...
Just curious, why is Lisa an abomination?
RE1 is a relaxing game for me. I go in and kill everything. It's fun. The remake changed all that. Unkillable enemies are not my kind of horror. Not a fan of Pyramid Head either.
Creator of the official Digimon: Digital Monsters community board!
https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1430-digimon-digital-monsters
WarGreymon77 posted...
RE1 is a relaxing game for me. I go in and kill everything. It's fun. The remake changed all that. Unkillable enemies are not my kind of horror. Not a fan of Pyramid Head either.
I see. Sometimes i miss the unlimited magnum from the director's cut. Was so much fun just taking out anything that moved after having to watch my ammo the whole game.
harken_x posted...
For anyone out there who may or may not give a s*** about the music of RE: In the trailer at 1:34 - Masami Ueda's 5-note leitmotif returns!!! (Quarter-Quarter-Eighth-Eighth-Quarter)
As a huge fan of the compositions in RE games, I'm stoked!
WarGreymon77 posted...

As far as I remember you only run into Lisa 3 times, the first you literally just run by her and that set piece is over.

You can down Pyramid head every time you meet him.

User Info: Stover46

Stover46
1 week ago#99
BIack_Dynamite posted...
He produced RE7 too and in no way has anything that's been revealed suggested control will “keep switching to Carlos”.
Before you make stupid ass posts like this, do your own research. It's been confirmed on the site that control will switch to Carlos multiple times.
3DS FC: 4141-6111-4038
http://i.imgur.com/KAy7cdo.gif - so hyped http://i.imgur.com/RETdTVM.jpg

User Info: gergdangbabim

gergdangbabim
1 week ago#100
Stoked!!!
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. New trailer showing more of Nemesis!!!
  • Post New Message