• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. New trailer showing more of Nemesis!!!
Carlos looks like Bob Ross.
For any whom this post happens to offend, I can get you a great deal on a spine.
You_Need_A_Life posted...
Carlos looks like Bob Ross.
And now we'll just add a happy little zombie, right here next to our Nemesis.
Stover46 posted...
This is being made by the guy who was in charge of Revelations 1, which explains why control will keep switching to Carlos.
This WORRIES me. The character switching was the absolute worst part of Rev 1. I really hope it isn't as intrusive and annoying

Everything else looks pretty great

We don't know the full extent of how many times we'll be playing as Carlos. Only the hospital seemed prominent in this trailer and I assume he'll be front and center in the STARS office. That's twice as far as we know which is low if that's the case.
The big, bad wolf of GFAQs | Toxic disgrace on YouTube: https://bit.ly/2NavIav
PSN: RenOperative_ | Steam: Ren Operative

User Info: ShinTiger87

ShinTiger87
1 week ago#84
This is looking awesome. Jill sandwich is no more, but rather....something lol
Waiting on: FFVII Remake Episode 2 and 3

User Info: Plant42

Plant42
1 week ago#85
Exo_Icarus posted...
"STUUUUUUURS"

Jill's looking faster and more nimble than Leon and Claire in 2make. Running quicker and having a dedicated dodge maneuver.

At least they keep that true to the original

User Info: Jaitsu

Jaitsu
1 week ago#86
I am extremely hyped for this, I just hope i'm able to get enough sleep before release so that I'm not dead on my feet when it launches.

User Info: WarGreymon77

WarGreymon77
1 week ago#87
I'm probably going to hate playing this, but you go into a game with Nemesis expecting that. Unlike that Lisa Trevor abomination or invincible-for-no-reason Mr. X, this makes sense. Looking forward to it.
Creator of the official Digimon: Digital Monsters community board!
https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1430-digimon-digital-monsters
Just curious, why is Lisa an abomination?
I don't know about on rails per se, but the game definitely looks more action set piece heavy. That whole sequence where Jill is running fron Nemmy with the flamethrower and he keeps following hee seems very choreographed. Which is not a bad thing, REmake 2 had it's fair share of action set pieces as well.

As for the Hunters, they look straight outta Doom 3. It's an odd choice but they do admittedly look better than the original Hunters.
God's lonely man

User Info: Mehran456

Mehran456
1 week ago#90
Malevolent_Moon posted...
As for the Hunters, they look straight outta Doom 3. It's an odd choice but they do admittedly look better than the original Hunters.
Yeah it's the first time hunter's have been creepy to me since the hunter's from RE3 Original or RE1
This is my signature
Do you like it?
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. New trailer showing more of Nemesis!!!
  • Post New Message