• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. New trailer showing more of Nemesis!!!

User Info: jstoru216

jstoru216
1 week ago#21
Hero3ziz posted...
According to this, we'll be controlling Carlos at various points in the game where we'll experience more story with him. So jumping back and forth between the two characters like in Revelations? I don't like the sound of this.
Why? RE story points are WAY too far in between and has barelly any cutscenes. Breaking them apart to show more is not a bad idea.

User Info: Stover46

Stover46
1 week ago#22
Looks like the leak was real
3DS FC: 4141-6111-4038
http://i.imgur.com/KAy7cdo.gif - so hyped http://i.imgur.com/RETdTVM.jpg

User Info: FeatherineA

FeatherineA
1 week ago#23
https://i.imgur.com/AXL6s0i.jpg

I suppose Nemesis is gonna have some new kill animations, huh.
Gotta say not feeling the flamethrower. It gives him an obvious weak spot and it's not nearly as scary as the Rocket Launcher. Obviously he still has tbe RL so no big deal.

He does have a ranged tentacle grab with his noodle arm. So already he's more threatening than Mr X. This is good.

Rest of the trailer looked pretty good.
God's lonely man

User Info: DumbAF

DumbAF
1 week ago#25
Mehran456 posted...
From the way they made it sound like there's no way to put Nemesis down (unless i'm reading it wrong)

Which is a little bit of a bummer but meh i'll be fine

I'm not sure about that. According to the piece, "...no matter how many times you put him down..." - that sounds more like you can temporarily stop him, but he'll always return to hunt you. I assume if he was virtually unstoppable (i.e., the game does not allow even a modicum of reprieve), they wouldn't have implied the player was capable of "putting him down."

I'm not big on the tentacle, primarily because I hate character designs that focus on minimizing any shortcomings, but I'm willing to wait and see.

I'm definitely hyped.
Drink it in, man...
Nicholai looks a lot better in this trailer. He looked like a old man in the 1st trailer so I'm glad he looks younger and tougher in this one.
Waiting for Senpai to blank me.

User Info: Hero3ziz

Hero3ziz
1 week ago#27
jstoru216 posted...
Why? RE story points are WAY too far in between and has barelly any cutscenes. Breaking them apart to show more is not a bad idea.
But the pacing would take a hit. How will the inventory management work if they keep switching characters?
I swear I'm not insane. Yeah, most likely not insane.

User Info: FeatherineA

FeatherineA
1 week ago#28
DumbAF posted...
I'm not big on the tentacle, primarily because I hate character designs that focus on minimizing any shortcomings, but I'm willing to wait and see.

I'm definitely hyped.
The leg pull attack is literally taken from the original game, if you're referring to that.

User Info: DumbAF

DumbAF
1 week ago#29
FeatherineA posted...
The leg pull attack is literally taken from the original game, if you're referring to that.

Oh, that isn't my issue; it's more a little personal quirk (bad experiences with pvp have ruined my perspective on things haha).
Drink it in, man...

User Info: Vamp_Wraith

Vamp_Wraith
1 week ago#30
D_R_I_G posted...
Wow! Just that alone already looks way better than the RE2 remake! I have to say i am totally on board with all of this.

Nah.
The one and only true Dante
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. New trailer showing more of Nemesis!!!
  • Post New Message