• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. New trailer showing more of Nemesis!!!

User Info: ienzo105

ienzo105
3 days ago#101
WarGreymon77 posted...
Not a fan of Pyramid Head either.
Delete your account.

Also the trailer wasn't bad. I liked it.
https://i.imgur.com/HbfKsMm.gifv
I’ve never thought that the “skinned gorillas” were anything other than hunters. They have the same build and menacing walk as a gorilla.

An excerpt:

They [researchers] told me to feed them [monsters] live food. When I threw in a pig, they were playing with it... tearing off the pig's legs and pulling out the guts before they actually ate it.

Sounds like the Velociraptors from Jurassic Park, reptiles which the hunters were obviously based on.
Stover46 posted...
Before you make stupid ass posts like this, do your own research. It's been confirmed on the site that control will switch to Carlos multiple times.

Which totally means we will “keep switching to Carlos”, and totally warrants a comparison to the switching of Revelations 1.

Instead of getting all butthurt, maybe you should use some common sense.

Stover46 posted...
Before you make stupid ass posts like this, do your own research. It's been confirmed on the site that control will switch to Carlos multiple times.

“Multiple times” could be 2 for all we know. Wait for more info before drawing a conclusion and getting upset about it.

User Info: Pathos_

Pathos_
3 days ago#105
Damn game looks so good but unforseen character switches are not so nice. The original just had one short hospital carlos part and it was not so bad. Why they just dont make it two character like re 2 claire/leon?

And cant you avoid fighting pyramide head? I mean long enough so he does go away or kill himself or something?

Edit: And it looks like nemesis will infect jill on the road after the car crash with him instead at the clock tower?
(edited 3 days ago)

User Info: edward18

edward18
2 days ago#106
How doesn't Lisa "make sense" and Nemesis does? Lisa is what G came from. That's why she doesn't die.
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai

User Info: WarGreymon77

WarGreymon77
2 days ago#107
edward18 posted...
How doesn't Lisa "make sense" and Nemesis does? Lisa is what G came from. That's why she doesn't die.
Because quite simply, LISA TREVOR WAS NEVER IN THE REAL RE1. It's a change, and I don't like it.
Creator of the official Digimon: Digital Monsters community board!
https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1430-digimon-digital-monsters
Based on the trailer I think I'll like replaying this much more than RE2R. Hyped for this more than I was for any other RE release.
PSN: DerekWilder

User Info: edward18

edward18
2 days ago#109
The Trevor stuff was always meant to be in 1, even if Lisa herself wasn't implemented in the original drafts. They just didn't have the time or space or something to put the Trevor stuff in.

https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/5/8/6/AAMl5qAAADEq.jpg

Aside from that she provides more backstory to G.

Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
Interesting note about the Subway in the trailer, the sign and the A C logo are fashioned after those here in NYC.

I had to zoom in to make sure it didn’t say Canal Street 😂
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. New trailer showing more of Nemesis!!!
  • Post New Message