• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Why do the RElitists dislike RE7?

User Info: windice93

windice93
1 week ago#181
ChaozCloud posted...
By that logic then the dogs and the ivies aren't enemies either. You only encounter them in one area of the game. So it turns out that RE7 has more enemies than RE2make as RE2make only has Zombies and Lickers. Damn, what a s***ty game.
Actually they are moved around. I suggest you play the other modes..... keep trying tho.

User Info: ChaozCloud

ChaozCloud
1 week ago#182
windice93 posted...
Actually they are moved around. I suggest you play the other modes..... keep trying tho.

Nope. The dogs were stuck in the garage area on Leon and with Claire they were stuck on the path to the orphanage. And the ivies are only in the lab. So by your logic that they have to be in multiple locations to count then they aren't viable as enemies.
PSN: TheRedMage ,only EU players need apply
All praise the poor Shrine Maiden, the Ordinary Magician and the holy being ZUN. Convert to Touhouism today.

windice93
1 week ago#183
ChaozCloud posted...
Nope. The dogs were stuck in the garage area on Leon and with Claire they were stuck on the path to the orphanage. And the ivies are only in the lab. So by your logic that they have to be in multiple locations to count then they aren't viable as enemies.
Wow completely avoided the statement. I guess you have no leg to stand on.

ChaozCloud
1 week ago#184
windice93 posted...
Wow completely avoided the statement. I guess you have no leg to stand on.

Says the guy who thinks enemies aren't enemies.
All praise the poor Shrine Maiden, the Ordinary Magician and the holy being ZUN. Convert to Touhouism today.

windice93
1 week ago#185
ChaozCloud posted...
Says the guy who thinks enemies aren't enemies.
lol ok buddy. Ask most people. They are not enemies. You might as well be listing snakes and chickens as enemies in 5 which no one does

ChaozCloud
1 week ago#186
windice93 posted...
lol ok buddy. Ask most people. They are not enemies. You might as well be listing snakes and chickens as enemies in 5 which no one does

I can guarantee you that most people would concider enemies as enemies, I mean that's obvious.

And just for fun I'm going to take your statement from a little while ago and show you are wrong.

windice93 posted... They are put in different locations............ you were saying? You encounter those enemies in different lvls or whatever you want to call them. They are recolored and reused.

Since I have no idea which of these are supposed to be for which point I'm just going to bundle them all in one refutal.
Amount of enemy locations has no bearing on wether an enemy is an enemy or not. There are plenty of games where some enemies can only be encountered in one specific place. Just on top of my head the Mover enemy from FF7 is only encounterable in the final dungeon of the game and is never reused or recolored.

windice93
1 week ago#187
ChaozCloud posted...
I can guarantee you that most people would concider enemies as enemies, I mean that's obvious.

And just for fun I'm going to take your statement from a little while ago and show you are wrong.

Since I have no idea which of these are supposed to be for which point I'm just going to bundle them all in one refutal.
Amount of enemy locations has no bearing on wether an enemy is an enemy or not. There are plenty of games where some enemies can only be encountered in one specific place. Just on top of my head the Mover enemy from FF7 is only encounterable in the final dungeon of the game and is never reused or recolored.
Yet you encounter them in more than a tiny small section no? Again they are not enemies.
(edited 1 week ago)

ChaozCloud
1 week ago#188
windice93 posted...
Yet you encounter them in more than a tiny small section no? Again they are not enemies.

Nope, they are only available in a small section of the dungeon. And they are enemies.

windice93
1 week ago#189
ChaozCloud posted...
Nope, they are only available in a small section of the dungeon. And they are enemies.
I’ll have to look this up later but I honestly doubt it. Let’s just hold a poll. I bet you most people would not consider them enemies
(edited 1 week ago)

ChaozCloud
1 week ago#190
windice93 posted...
I’ll have to look this up later but I honestly doubt it.

I can link you the info
https://finalfantasy.fandom.com/wiki/Mover_(Final_Fantasy_VII)#Locations

Literally only two rooms next to each other. Less than the amount of rooms with Bug Swarms.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Why do the RElitists dislike RE7?
  • Post New Message