• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. How are you hoping they'll approach Nemesis in R3make?

User Info: edward18

edward18
2 weeks ago#31
Of course not. The Chronicles games are not main games. If Darkside Chronicles had been labeled Resident Evil 2 then I'd absolutely have a problem with it.
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai

User Info: SaintValiance

SaintValiance
2 weeks ago#32
Deanyzy posted...
I want him to have a lot of scripted events over being a consistent presence. Like, for example, have an event where he could break through a wall suddenly in an alley and attack you BUT make it activates at random. It could happen the first time you go through that alley or maybe never at all but it'll give everyone a more unique experience to have events like that. I'd value shorter but more effective sequences then a prolonged sequence that could outstay it's welcome.

I'd only want Nemesis to be active at all times like Mr. X in the police station IF they can make him a more interesting foe then Mr. X since all you had to do with Mr. X was to loop around him or, if you were being really cautious, hide out in a save room until he put enough distance between you and him. If Nemesis is always active, I want him to be trickier to escape from.
That would be more like the original RE3. Just have the basic Escape or Fight choice, but escaping will be a lot harder than & fighting him will get a better reward. I think some of the gun mods should be locked behind fighting him.
3DS FC : 3840-6563-7931 Trainer Name - Dillon
Friend Safari : Water, with Frogadier, Wartortle, & the ALMIGHTY BIBAREELL!!!

User Info: Zack_Attackv1

Zack_Attackv1
2 weeks ago#33
With care, obviously.
http://i.imgur.com/ffMNSBZ.png

User Info: rikku5566

rikku5566
6 days ago#34
SaintValiance posted...
That would be more like the original RE3. Just have the basic Escape or Fight choice, but escaping will be a lot harder than & fighting him will get a better reward. I think some of the gun mods should be locked behind fighting him.
I hope they will have this as a option i all ways like fighting him for gun mods etc in the orginal RE3.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. How are you hoping they'll approach Nemesis in R3make?
  • Post New Message