• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. How are you hoping they'll approach Nemesis in R3make?

User Info: edward18

edward18
2 weeks ago#21
That crap was garbage. It's why I'm always infuriated when people like Capcom put in things like attempts at PS1-type models in a f***ing PS4 game! I don't want the characters looking like they're s*** when I want to play as how they originally looked! I want to play as those designs but in MODERN GRAPHICAL CAPABILITIES.

Had the creators had access to later technology they damn well would not have had the games looking as crappy as they did back then.
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
(edited 2 weeks ago)
So....this is suddenly about the '98 models in RE2 remake? Careful, ed. If you were a car, you'd strip gears switching to reverse that fast.

edward18
2 weeks ago#23
Well, if the discussion goes that way.
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board

User Info: Fire_Emblem_

Fire_Emblem_
2 weeks ago#24
edward18 posted...
That crap was garbage. It's why I'm always infuriated when people like Capcom put in things like attempts at PS1-type models in a f***ing PS4 game! I don't want the characters looking like they're s*** when I want to play as how they originally looked! I want to play as those designs but in MODERN GRAPHICAL CAPABILITIES.

Had the creators had access to later technology they damn well would not have had the games looking as crappy as they did back then.
No that s***ty arcade shooter was garbage.
Ike is the best Fire Emblem character!
Formerly known as master_m11

edward18
2 weeks ago#25
Yeah, Survivor's a PS1 game. Obviously it doesn't look good.
I don't see why people love the chronicles games. I agree, that arcade shooter crap was weird.

edward18
2 weeks ago#27
Cause they're fun?

User Info: Deanyzy

Deanyzy
2 weeks ago#28
I want him to have a lot of scripted events over being a consistent presence. Like, for example, have an event where he could break through a wall suddenly in an alley and attack you BUT make it activates at random. It could happen the first time you go through that alley or maybe never at all but it'll give everyone a more unique experience to have events like that. I'd value shorter but more effective sequences then a prolonged sequence that could outstay it's welcome.

I'd only want Nemesis to be active at all times like Mr. X in the police station IF they can make him a more interesting foe then Mr. X since all you had to do with Mr. X was to loop around him or, if you were being really cautious, hide out in a save room until he put enough distance between you and him. If Nemesis is always active, I want him to be trickier to escape from.
So....making the games into a first person arcade shooter is okay with you.....but making RE2 a blend of old and new gameplay isn't? Like i said, always a decent laugh.

User Info: Spiritlittle

Spiritlittle
2 weeks ago#30
I honestly expect him to play exactly like Mr. X in RE2 Remake. Wouldn't surprise me at all. Loved RE2 Remake, but there are a lot of reused assets from RE7 in that game, and there are already a lot of reused assets from RE2 Remake in this game.
Official Raven of the Injustice 2 boards
Official Jill Valentine of the Marvel vs Capcom Infinite boards
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. How are you hoping they'll approach Nemesis in R3make?
  • Post New Message