• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. How are you hoping they'll approach Nemesis in R3make?

User Info: edward18

edward18
2 weeks ago#11
Eh, I'm not gonna admit that ^_^ should've kept em looking the same.
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
Good ol' ed. Always a decent laugh. ;)

User Info: _Rin_

_Rin_
2 weeks ago#13
You_Need_A_Life posted...
I think he’d be best if he was unpredictable. You know when Mr. X is going to show up and which rooms/items are his trigger points after your first playthrough.

Nemesis would benefit from the Alien: Isolation treatment, where his behaviour is completely random outside of the necessary story-related set-pieces.

This.

User Info: Fire_Emblem_

Fire_Emblem_
2 weeks ago#14
edward18 posted...
Just putting it up for comparison's sake. Personally I prefer the original looks.
Those aren't the original looks.
Ike is the best Fire Emblem character!
Formerly known as master_m11

edward18
2 weeks ago#15
Yes they are (aside form Claire's shorts), they just don't look like s*** anymore is all.
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board

Fire_Emblem_
2 weeks ago#16
That isn't the original Re2 and how dare you say it looks like s***.

I wish people would stop talking about that s***ty arcade shooter game...
(edited 2 weeks ago)

edward18
2 weeks ago#17
Um...PS1 graphics ARE s***. You can make nice art for it, but that's pretty much wasted with how low quality the equipment you're working with is. That's like saying that NES games don't look like s***.
Compared to today's tech, sure. But at the time, that was top of the mark. Same for NES over the atari. or how arcade games look better than their console ports due to the lower graphics settings.

edward18
2 weeks ago#19
Yeah, and top-of-the-mark from back then is s***. Always was.

(edited 2 weeks ago)

Fire_Emblem_
2 weeks ago#20
edward18 posted...
Um...PS1 graphics ARE s***. You can make nice art for it, but that's pretty much wasted with how low quality the equipment you're working with is. That's like saying that NES games don't look like s***.
That would be your opinion nothing more... Just like you don't like modern gaming.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. How are you hoping they'll approach Nemesis in R3make?
  • Post New Message