• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. How are you hoping they'll approach Nemesis in R3make?

User Info: SaintValiance

SaintValiance
2 weeks ago#1
The way the redid Mr. X in RE2 was so satisfying, but I expect handling Nemesis to be more robust. I think he'll obviously have a much more diverse and dangerous moveset, but I think if you choose to fight him and defeat, they should reimplement rewards. You got high grade ammunition or healing items in the original, I think you should get a drop and also it keeps him inactive for a set amount of time so you can progress a lot more freely periodically.

Also, I really don't want them to make a raging monster out of him...in the original game he simply said "S.T.A.R.S." as a statement, like he acknowledged he had acquired his target & then preceded to attack with precise & diverse methods like a hunter.
His representation in various spin-off games made him a overwhelming, yet mindless force. Yelling "STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSS" and swinging his fists, rocket launcher, and tentacles around in a way more akin to flailing. It seemed campy, not intimidating.
3DS FC : 3840-6563-7931 Trainer Name - Dillon
Friend Safari : Water, with Frogadier, Wartortle, & the ALMIGHTY BIBAREELL!!!

User Info: edward18

edward18
2 weeks ago#2
By making him look and sound like how he should look.
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai

User Info: SaintValiance

SaintValiance
2 weeks ago#3
edward18 posted...
Define sound?
3DS FC : 3840-6563-7931 Trainer Name - Dillon
Friend Safari : Water, with Frogadier, Wartortle, & the ALMIGHTY BIBAREELL!!!

User Info: SteelDragon2050

SteelDragon2050
2 weeks ago#4
Wouldn't bother with Ed. He's one of those that any variance what so ever, and it sucks. Just look up some of his posts on the RE2Remake board.

User Info: You_Need_A_Life

You_Need_A_Life
2 weeks ago#5
I think he’d be best if he was unpredictable. You know when Mr. X is going to show up and which rooms/items are his trigger points after your first playthrough.

Nemesis would benefit from the Alien: Isolation treatment, where his behaviour is completely random outside of the necessary story-related set-pieces.
For any whom this post happens to offend, I can get you a great deal on a spine.

User Info: You_Need_A_Life

You_Need_A_Life
2 weeks ago#6
edward18 posted...

Claire could have benefitted from this treatment in REmake2.
For any whom this post happens to offend, I can get you a great deal on a spine.

edward18
2 weeks ago#7
https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/3/2/8/AAMl5qAAAFsg.jpg
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board

User Info: SteelDragon2050

SteelDragon2050
2 weeks ago#8
Uh.....which point are you trying to prove with that comparison set, ed?

edward18
2 weeks ago#9
Just putting it up for comparison's sake. Personally I prefer the original looks.
Right. Was just wondering if you were trying to say they did, or didn't look like they should. They look good for more real versions of the characters, though, you gotta admit.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. How are you hoping they'll approach Nemesis in R3make?
  • Post New Message