• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Do you think people will complain about Nemesis?

User Info: Zack_Attackv1

Zack_Attackv1
2 weeks ago#41
People will complain about anything and everything these days so it would come as no surprise to me.
http://i.imgur.com/8yIKxtT.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/vmBNvVE.jpg

User Info: ReceiverxWisdom

ReceiverxWisdom
2 weeks ago#42
In the era where still people complain about Souls games needing easy modes...what do you think?
The big, bad wolf of GFAQs | Toxic disgrace on YouTube: https://bit.ly/2NavIav
PSN: RenOperative_ | Steam: Ren Operative

User Info: SteelDragon2050

SteelDragon2050
2 weeks ago#43
Like to see some of these newer kids play old school games where you had to write down passwords, or start over if you turned it off because there was no password system, or a way to save.

User Info: You_Need_A_Life

You_Need_A_Life
2 weeks ago#44
Zack_Attackv1 posted...
People will complain about anything and everything these days so it would come as no surprise to me.

On that note...

...one thing that really bothers me about REmake2 & R3make, despite all of the flaws with 2 and the potential issues 3 may have, and keeps bothering me about both is that in their respective titles, the “R” and the “E” are red, but not the number. You’d think the “2” and the “3” would be red as well, because then the red letters would actually spell out “RE2” and “RE3,” but nope, the numbers are white just like the rest of the text.

Literally the dumbest thing to be bothered by, and the least of the potential things to be worried about when it comes to 3, but as someone who buys physical games and has the REmake2 case’s spine constantly in view, and soon to have the R3make case right on top of it, it’s going to drive me nuts seeing Resident Evil 2 & Resident Evil 3 instead of Resident Evil 2 & Resident Evil 3 as they should appear.

If that’s not the dictionary definition of complaining about anything and everything, I don’t want to know what is! But one thing’s for absolute certainty: SOMEBODY out there agrees with me. SOMEBODY!
For any whom this post happens to offend, I can get you a great deal on a spine.

User Info: huyi

huyi
2 weeks ago#45
SteelDragon2050 posted...
Like to see some of these newer kids play old school games where you had to write down passwords, or start over if you turned it off because there was no password system, or a way to save.

I don't think any modern kid will be able to handle that. 😂
Loot Boxes, more Loot Boxes, Microtransactions, Battle Royale, that will be 300 mill per second please...

User Info: mackgever

mackgever
2 weeks ago#46
Setsunahenry posted...
What people complaining about REmake 2:
Claire
Chasing by Mr. X

What people complaining about REmake 3
Jill
Carlos
Nemesis

Anything else people complaining about these 2 games?

*Remake 2:
Lack of:
- zombie Brad E-EGG
- zapping
- proper 1st/2nd runs
- connections between each character stories (each scenarios happening in different universe)
- radio chating between leon/claire
- spiders, moth and 2nd form lickers
*Istead of Ghost Survivors DLC there should be:
- Ada's escape dlc campaign
- Marvin dlc campaign

*REmake3
- nu-Jill design(Voth is dead and practical a.k.a. Lara Croft outfit)
- nu-Nemesis design( disturbing nose and face features)
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Do you think people will complain about Nemesis?
  • Topic Archived