• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Do you think people will complain about Nemesis?

User Info: Jx1010

Jx1010
2 weeks ago#1
Is it true people complained about Mr X when RE 2 remake came out?

If so, then Nemesis will be much more of a pain.
Maybe being able to dodge and fast paced action will make it easier?

https://youtu.be/B2T8RRNWY4Y

User Info: Four_Archfiends

Four_Archfiends
2 weeks ago#2
Only a very very small minority didn't like Mr.X. Majority of us liked him.

Nemesis will be even more intense and brutal than Mr.X as he should be!

Waiting for Senpai to blank me.

User Info: You_Need_A_Life

You_Need_A_Life
2 weeks ago#3
Nemesis not wearing Jill’s original skirt & tube-top will kill sales.
For any whom this post happens to offend, I can get you a great deal on a spine.

User Info: Conquerer

Conquerer
2 weeks ago#4
I was amazed how many people complained about Mr X and he was so mild through most of the game. So yes, 1 trillion percent, people will complain about Nemesis.

Four_Archfiends posted...
Only a very very small minority didn't like Mr.X. Majority of us liked him.
It was a lot more than a minority. That said, I think anyone who hated him is a fool since he made the game so much more tense, but did you not see the countless topics on the RE2 and PS4 board? It was incessant. Maybe bigger RE fans didn't as much as others, but tons of people did complain about him on the whole.
Ayrton Senna da Silva
In Life Unbeatable - In Death Irreplaceable

User Info: Malevolent_Moon

Malevolent_Moon
2 weeks ago#5
You bet your ballsack people will complain and quit the game because of Nemmy.

If the slow, easily avoidable Mr X was too much for people to handle... Imagine a monster that runs full speed at you with a rocket launcher.

Get the french fries ready, gonna be a lot of salt.
God's lonely man

User Info: Hero3ziz

Hero3ziz
2 weeks ago#6
Malevolent_Moon posted...
You bet your ballsack people will complain and quit the game because of Nemmy.

If the slow, easily avoidable Mr X was too much for people to handle... Imagine a monster that runs full speed at you with a rocket launcher.

Get the french fries ready, gonna be a lot of salt.
I'm actually very excited to see Youtube videos of streamers being terrified of Nemesis.
I swear I'm not insane. Yeah, most likely not insane.

User Info: Crimson_Storm

Crimson_Storm
2 weeks ago#7
I’m sure they will find a way to balance Nemesis so he’s not the RE2 remake Mr X that can run and shoot a rocket launcher. That said, people will complain.
I'll never long for what might have been

User Info: edward18

edward18
2 weeks ago#8
Of course he'll be complained about. My issue with him and the T-103 however are how they look.
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai

User Info: TheOtherMike

TheOtherMike
2 weeks ago#9
I really enjoyed the tension Mr. X added. Subsequent plays he was much less foreboding, to the point that the only place he still makes me a little nervous is the jail off the parking garage in Leon's campaign (and that only because of the mob of zombies in there with him).

I'm thoroughly looking forward to Nemmy making me s*** myself!

User Info: Four_Archfiends

Four_Archfiends
2 weeks ago#10
edward18 posted...
Of course he'll be complained about. My issue with him and the T-103 however are how they look.
I thought you were also very afraid of Mr.X the last time I saw you play RE2 Remake. He managed to corner you between the bookshelves in the library.
Waiting for Senpai to blank me.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Do you think people will complain about Nemesis?
  • Topic Archived