• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Carlos needs a redesign.

User Info: OnurOnly

OnurOnly
2 weeks ago#41
His hair loooks like this https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/6/9/1/AAdU0XAAAFyL.jpg

User Info: samantha_sneez

samantha_sneez
2 weeks ago#42
Colin Kaepernick as Carlos Oliviera
-Cartoons are people, too
-Not changing this signature until LeBron James treats me to a nice lobster dinner.

User Info: Xanthous

Xanthous
2 weeks ago#43
He looks really good in his current design. I think Capcom would be mad to go with anything other than that.

User Info: samantha_sneez

samantha_sneez
2 weeks ago#44
lilhurk1985187 posted...
There isn't any. It's just a trash design made by morons with cataracts.

This
-Not changing this signature until LeBron James treats me to a nice lobster dinner.
ssjgohhku posted...
People don‘t like playing as pretty boy Carlos, many people want to play as a real man like Chris.
This Carlos seems way closer to Chris.

His hair indeed looks pretty bad in this. Nicholai on the other hand has a great portrayal.
"This is what makes a legend!" - Terry, KoF '99
RE Outbreak/PSN: Stick_Breitling; Metal Gear Online: Gabe LOGAN

User Info: Stardust2592

Stardust2592
6 days ago#46
OnurOnly posted...
and people says opinions can't be garbage.
The irony here is immense to say the least.
3DS Friend Code: 1032 - 1356 - 8796
Friend Safari: Manectric, Pikachu and Dedenne.
Colin Kaepernick is now starring as Carlos

User Info: ManuMIAS

ManuMIAS
2 days ago#48
ljobenza posted...
How the bloody hell did you get that kind of conclusion from T7's redesigns? How exactly are the redesigns pandering to zoomers? The f***?

As for Carlos that kind of hair is natural for people in Latin countries. Go look at how other people look like FFS. Next thing you people are telling me Miguel from Tekken just had rainy hair as well.

this is not true at all, latin american people have straight hair like native americans.

I think they change Carlos to be more black because his voice doesn't sound latino at all, its too deep like they hire an african american actor but we will see when we get the credits.
Calling ppl toxic is just an ad hominem fallacy argument. They resort to a dismissive personal insult at detractors and critics about their personal character.
samantha_sneez posted...
Colin Kaepernick is now starring as Carlos
Why do you keep beating this dead horse? They look nothing alike. It's not even the same hairstyle.

User Info: caboose84

caboose84
2 days ago#50
I hate this fanbase so much.
PSN/GT/Steam: PounceBounce84
The official unofficial Flash of the Injustice 2 boards.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Carlos needs a redesign.
  • Post New Message