• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Carlos needs a redesign.

User Info: ljobenza

ljobenza
3 weeks ago#31
sailormoonfetis posted...
to please kids who were born this decade?

How the bloody hell did you get that kind of conclusion from T7's redesigns? How exactly are the redesigns pandering to zoomers? The f***?

As for Carlos that kind of hair is natural for people in Latin countries. Go look at how other people look like FFS. Next thing you people are telling me Miguel from Tekken just had rainy hair as well.
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: Degalon

Degalon
3 weeks ago#32
I just cant imagine that mop would be allowed in any military outfit
GT/PSN: DEGALON
Official Fuu of the Naruto Storm 3 Boards

User Info: Fire_Emblem_

Fire_Emblem_
3 weeks ago#33
BIack_Dynamite posted...
OP says Carlos needs a redesign and literally all you think about is how he looks next to Chris 😂
Dude, you are one of the reasons I still visit these boards besides being a fan of the series of course. Your comments get me every time. Lol
Ike is the best Fire Emblem character!
Formerly known as master_m11
His hair is badass
https://rateyourmusic.com/~LiquidSwords504

User Info: Burgerunit

Burgerunit
3 weeks ago#35
The nappy ass hair has gotta go

User Info: BIack_Dynamite

BIack_Dynamite
3 weeks ago#36
Fire_Emblem_ posted...
Dude, you are one of the reasons I still visit these boards besides being a fan of the series of course. Your comments get me every time. Lol

And you me, master. And you me. 👍

User Info: kilo47

kilo47
3 weeks ago#37
I'm cool with his new hair. But I hope he has a bald alternative or real short hair for one of his alt costumes.
filthy dick handler

User Info: Butt

Butt
3 weeks ago#38
Is Carlos the dude in the poster? Cause if so he's totally hot, like if i was a chick I'd want him to ram my dark tunnel with his freight train. I don't know anything about Resident Evil but I want Carlos to be my boyfriend.
I seen the pictures, when they puttin her in you know what im saying like cmon i seen the pictures they cant just not put her in its gonna be good when they do

User Info: Zack_Attackv1

Zack_Attackv1
3 weeks ago#39
At least he stands out now. You said it yourself that he was rather forgettable.
http://i.imgur.com/tj3vMML.jpg

User Info: Lukas455555

Lukas455555
2 weeks ago#40
ljobenza posted...
How the bloody hell did you get that kind of conclusion from T7's redesigns? How exactly are the redesigns pandering to zoomers? The f***?

As for Carlos that kind of hair is natural for people in Latin countries. Go look at how other people look like FFS. Next thing you people are telling me Miguel from Tekken just had rainy hair as well.
The feck? no it's not lol. His hair is probably a bow anyway
We are born of the memes, made men by the memes, undone by the memes. Fear the old memes.
- Master Willem. Memesborne
(edited 2 weeks ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Carlos needs a redesign.
  • Post New Message