• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Sid Meier's Civilization VI
  3. Anyone plan on picking this up?

User Info: jorhead

jorhead
1 month ago#1
Might get it as a Christmas gift to myself.
XBL GT is Ruthless4u

User Info: DarthSlothrop

DarthSlothrop
1 month ago#2
Absolutely. The moment I saw this on the upcoming list it became my most anticipated release for the remainder of the year. Love these games.
A screaming comes across the sky....

User Info: Falsehopes88

Falsehopes88
4 weeks ago#3
Definitely, I’ve never played a numbered civ game and always wanted to play one. I love civ rev, but it’s not the real experience.

User Info: DarthSlothrop

DarthSlothrop
4 weeks ago#4
Falsehopes88 posted...
Definitely, I’ve never played a numbered civ game and always wanted to play one. I love civ rev, but it’s not the real experience.

Agreed, but for an earlier console it was as good as it got. I still play it occasionally and love it, but with 6 coming... o boy, o boy.
A screaming comes across the sky....

User Info: hitman_uk

hitman_uk
3 weeks ago#5
Definitely. MY PC was never good enough to run Civ 5 but loved the previous games.
Don't sing it, just bring it

User Info: stuedon1

stuedon1
2 weeks ago#6
Day 1! Ive got it downloaded and ready to go.

Xbox ID: shadystewart

Feel free to add me

User Info: bshock79

bshock79
2 weeks ago#7
Probably will as long as it’s the full experience and nothing cut from the PC version. I realize the expansions are also releasing but it’s possible map sizes are restricted or the performance subpar.

User Info: osiris605

osiris605
1 week ago#8
DarthSlothrop posted...
Falsehopes88 posted...

Agreed, but for an earlier console it was as good as it got. I still play it occasionally and love it, but with 6 coming... o boy, o boy.

Agree 100%. I always play civ rev to this day. Excited for this.

User Info: Orator1

Orator1
2 days ago#9
Absolutely i cant believe we are getting another civ. Im so happy.

User Info: jorhead

jorhead
2 days ago#10
We are getting a switch for my sons Christmas present, now I’m torn between getting the Xbox version or the switch version.
XBL GT is Ruthless4u
  1. Boards
  2. Sid Meier's Civilization VI
  3. Anyone plan on picking this up?
  • Post New Message
More topics from this board...
Cant waitOrator1711/21 2:17PM