• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fairy Tail
  3. Black void or...?

User Info: Sword_Guardian

Sword_Guardian
2 months ago#1
So what's underneath - Black void or pantsu views?
PSN: VictorYeo | Pawn: Titania Lvl 200 Mage
PSN: AliciaWelkin | Pawn: Elise Lvl 200 Strider (with rusted bow)

User Info: Donfredde

Donfredde
2 months ago#2
Iv seen pantsu view someone posted but i have never had the pleasure of seeing it. Maybe its just like 1 outfit or smth
Psn kiraayama

User Info: SSJSaiyaman1986

SSJSaiyaman1986
2 months ago#3
I’ve only seen a black void so far but I’m only a couple of hours in

User Info: TrueIzaya

TrueIzaya
2 months ago#4
I played the game since I preordered it digital.. I wanted it psychical but I’m not lucky... moving on. I played the game from the moment it downloaded. At first there were in fact pantsu shots of lucy. Then the game updates to 1.01 and now it’s a fading to black area under the skirt. It doesn’t look bad but still weird they choose to do it at all when they said they wouldn’t censor it
Insanity is relative to personal normality.

User Info: kblaze13

kblaze13
2 months ago#5
day 1 patch gives you nothing but black void

Iightningz posted...
I hate Lightning.

User Info: Mudonis

Mudonis
2 months ago#6
TrueIzaya posted...
I played the game since I preordered it digital.. I wanted it psychical but I’m not lucky... moving on. I played the game from the moment it downloaded. At first there were in fact pantsu shots of lucy. Then the game updates to 1.01 and now it’s a fading to black area under the skirt. It doesn’t look bad but still weird they choose to do it at all when they said they wouldn’t censor it
Because KT are pathological liars.
Don't forget me!!!
  1. Boards
  2. Fairy Tail
  3. Black void or...?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A