• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: _Young-Gamer_

_Young-Gamer_
10 months ago#1
Dear Nintendo Switch Users............

My Walkthrough isn't for this version of the game. It's for a fan translation of the SNES version.

I didn't even post it on Nintendo Switch Guide Section so please don't give it a bad review because this version of the game and the SNES version are a bit different.

They changed many stuff in the game when comparing the SNES version with the NS version.

If you're using my guide, please keep in mind that it's not for the Nintendo Switch version. I've been getting a lot of 'NO' Comments because of this.

- Location name isn't accurate.
- Guide isn't accurate.
- No remaster info
- Names are inaccurate
- The Guide is misleading: Goes on to explain a lot of details about the Nintendo switch version.
- Wrong translation
- 'Did you even play the game. The information is completely inaccurate'

Thank you for reading. 🙇🙇🙇
Gaming is Life
(edited 10 months ago)

User Info: feraldrgn

feraldrgn
10 months ago#2
No problem, unless it was moved after this topic I can only find it on the Dragon Quest I & II SNES page anyway.
I still think it's a good supplementary guide if the reader is aware of the changes between versions.
I appreciate the level recommendations, the ASCII boxes with tidy important info (I love guides that do this) & the width of the FAQ in general (easier on my eyes).

User Info: _Young-Gamer_

_Young-Gamer_
10 months ago#3
feraldrgn posted...
No problem, unless it was moved after this topic I can only find it on the Dragon Quest I & II SNES page anyway.
I still think it's a good supplementary guide if the reader is aware of the changes between versions.
I appreciate the level recommendations, the ASCII boxes with tidy important info (I love guides that do this) & the width of the FAQ in general (easier on my eyes).

🙂 In case you're a Dragon Quest Fan. I also have guides from Dragon Quest 3 to 6.

Dragon Quest 7 is still in progress.
Gaming is Life
(edited 10 months ago)

User Info: feraldrgn

feraldrgn
10 months ago#4
I have the Switch trio so I might use your DQ3 walkthrough once I'm done with 2, it looks good & I can use other references for any version differences.
Also props to you for the in-depth personality trait section in the DQ3 guide.
(edited 10 months ago)
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A