• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition
  3. Question about 100% completion document

User Info: Starwars4J

Starwars4J
2 months ago#1
So I recently went through the main campaign and am starting NG+. Probably gonna do 4 quick runs before doing my final run to max out on affinity coins.

As many of you are probably aware there's a phenomenal 100% google doc out there with a great checklist functionality.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Xenoblade_Chronicles/comments/gmkf35/xc1_100_completion_sheet/

I can use this online but I'd prefer to download it. When I try to convert it to excel the script breaks and the check boxes are gone. Does anyone know of a good way to download it in any capacity while keeping the functionality intact? I'm assuming others here have used this and run into the same circumstance which is why I'm asking here.

Thanks!
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade

User Info: lzual

lzual
1 month ago#2
If it’s a google doc you should be able to save a copy online and use that as your own. Hell you can download it and use it in google docs. Probably some formulas or macros that only work for excel.

User Info: Starwars4J

Starwars4J
1 month ago#3
lzual posted...
If it’s a google doc you should be able to save a copy online and use that as your own. Hell you can download it and use it in google docs. Probably some formulas or macros that only work for excel.
Thank you for replying. Yes it's a google doc and I can save a copy online to use. However I was hoping there's some way to save an offline version but I'm guessing the macros don't translate over from the google doc to excel causing it to break
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
  1. Boards
  2. Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition
  3. Question about 100% completion document
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A