• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: lightdragoon88

lightdragoon88
2 months ago#11
TeslaCoi1 posted...
both were 100% runs

That might be the difference
I seek Knowledge. The most valuable resource of all.

User Info: TeslaCoi1

TeslaCoi1
2 months ago#12
I guess.

User Info: Another_Proxy

Another_Proxy
2 months ago#13
This game is not 'good'
This game is excellent. Now it is a true classic and a joy to play. The sequel is perhaps even better. (XB2)

I hope they bring XBX to Switch as not many moved to Wii U. Shame to keep on such a niche console.
Ineluctable modality of the visible: at least that if no more, thought through my eyes.

User Info: bionis-hero

bionis-hero
2 months ago#14
Another_Proxy posted...
This game is not 'good'
This game is excellent. Now it is a true classic and a joy to play. The sequel is perhaps even better. (XB2)

I hope they bring XBX to Switch as not many moved to Wii U. Shame to keep on such a niche console.
I personally think that this game is better than Xenoblade Chronicles 2, but I loved that game too.
what's important isn't whether we can see the future or not. It's the will to make a choice. And the strength to seize your destiny.

User Info: Pickley-

Pickley-
2 months ago#15
it’s really good and i was engaged all the way through. i beat it just a little under 50 hours, though I probably went a little too fast lol

User Info: Nabiki_Tendo

Nabiki_Tendo
2 months ago#16
not good amazing is what it is probaly one of the best games i played
Switch FC: SW-6234-9750-4519
AC:NH DA- 6928-5619-5516

User Info: Naruto_fan_42

Naruto_fan_42
1 month ago#17
Another_Proxy posted...
This game is not 'good'

I got a Wii U for Wind Waker ^_^

And yes, this is one of the most awesome games I’ve ever played, all my free time was spent playing until I beat it a week ago and now I play a mix of it and Shovel Knight while waiting for Age of Calamity to drop.
show my boi Daruk some love d00ds
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A