• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: ngyojiw

ngyojiw
2 months ago#1
I had actually bought it since i happened to be at shopping mall (to get the physical copy). How long am i expected to play?

User Info: hailnickgriffin

hailnickgriffin
2 months ago#2
I love it but it's not for everyone.

User Info: Tables

Tables
2 months ago#3
It's incredible. There's a reason it's gotten a remaster after 10 years and has grown a series out of it.

In terms of length, around 60-90 hours is typical.
Everyone is entitled to my own opinion.

User Info: MallyPureSmooth

MallyPureSmooth
2 months ago#4
One of the best games ever made imo, and as for length, 60 - 70 hours is about the average completion time, but you can easily go way above that.

User Info: bionis-hero

bionis-hero
2 months ago#5
It's my favorite game of all time. This version is also the best version of the first Xenoblade Chronicles, it has everything the old version had and more.

It is a very long game though. Like everyone else is saying it's around 60-80 hours or so.
what's important isn't whether we can see the future or not. It's the will to make a choice. And the strength to seize your destiny.

User Info: rosacea

rosacea
2 months ago#6
Its one of the best games of the decade. But of course I am biased. Just play it and make your own mind up :)
The grass is full of clingy things

User Info: Raiden243

Raiden243
2 months ago#7
I beat it a week ago and it was awesome.

Finished it in 60 hours.

User Info: TeslaCoi1

TeslaCoi1
2 months ago#8
How are you all so fast? I spent 30 hours on Future Connected alone... T_T I feel like I'm wasting my life away because everything takes me so long...What can I do to get faster?

User Info: lightdragoon88

lightdragoon88
2 months ago#9
TeslaCoi1 posted...
.What can I do to get faster?

First time playing it? Most of the faster ones are those who played it a lot and know how to max stuff out.

I seek Knowledge. The most valuable resource of all.

User Info: TeslaCoi1

TeslaCoi1
2 months ago#10
lightdragoon88 posted...
First time playing it? Most of the faster ones are those who played it a lot and know how to max stuff out.
First time playing FC. Second time playing the main game, and both were 100% runs. I know how to max stuff out as well.
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A