• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition
  3. what was the saddest death for you in the series? SPOILERS

User Info: bionis-hero

bionis-hero
1 month ago#1
what was the saddest death for you in the series? SPOILERS

For me, it was a tie between Lora and Jin
what's important isn't whether we can see the future or not. It's the will to make a choice. And the strength to seize your destiny.

User Info: VanilleHopen

VanilleHopen
1 month ago#2
Nothing in Xenoblade 2 was sad.. The game was too cheesy to draw any emotions from me..

Anytime they try to have a serious moment they completely ruin it by having Pyra cook something with a zoom in on her huge t*** a few minutes later..
Final Fantasy now refuses to acknowledge its Japanese roots.. A traitor to their own country. They have officially sold out :(..

User Info: nowitsmytime

nowitsmytime
1 month ago#3
Honestly Dickson's death was pretty sad even though he didn't really change for the better, at the end, he said "Damn. how did that kid get so strong?" signifying how Shulk really grew physically and emotionally even without Zanza inside him.
Xenoblade Chronicles X is the best game of all time. Prove me wrong.

bionis-hero
1 month ago#4
nowitsmytime posted...
Honestly Dickson's death was pretty sad even though he didn't really change for the better, at the end, he said "Damn. how did that kid get so strong?" signifying how Shulk really grew physically and emotionally even without Zanza inside him.
I agree. It was especially dad for me when he said "See ya kid. Looks like the student finally surpassed the teacher."
what's important isn't whether we can see the future or not. It's the will to make a choice. And the strength to seize your destiny.

User Info: RainingMetal

RainingMetal
1 month ago#5
Didn't have room for Sorean?
Waifu fanboys need a life(u).
Switch FC: 6419-5458-5297

bionis-hero
1 month ago#6
RainingMetal posted...
Didn't have room for Sorean?
Any character that isn't named in the poll is reserved for the "other" option

User Info: Ace-of-Clubs

Ace-of-Clubs
1 month ago#7
Kallian, because that dude was way too awesome to die.
I am Ace-of-Clubs, and I approve this message.
"I'm not going to condemn shills because I'm a Sony Shill" - Iscratchmyballs

User Info: TeslaCoi1

TeslaCoi1
1 month ago#8
Fiora got me the first time around when I played the game. Was happy when she came back. Not a fan of how a lot of people are saying she should have stayed dead.

bionis-hero
1 month ago#9
TeslaCoi1 posted...
Fiora got me the first time around when I played the game. Was happy when she came back. Not a fan of how a lot of people are saying she should have stayed dead.
I like that she came back. I can see why some people would say that she should've stayed dead, but with the way it all happened I thought it was good that she came back. I also prefer ShulkXFiora over ShulkXMelia, I always loved Fiora more than Melia.

User Info: TeslaCoi1

TeslaCoi1
1 month ago#10
I like Melia more as a character, as she's a lot more developed, but I'd personally rather date someone with a personality like Fiora's than Melia's. They're both cute though. Since it was always obvious to me that Shulk and Fiora were meant for each other though, I never really buyed into ShulkXMelia, much as I like her.
  1. Boards
  2. Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition
  3. what was the saddest death for you in the series? SPOILERS
  • Topic Closed

GameFAQs Q&A

Why can't I raise area affinity? Side Quest1 Answer
How long does it take to beat Xenoblade on casual mode? Main Quest1 Answer
Have I underleveled? Main Quest2 Answers
Is this game too hard? Tech Support5 Answers
How to get Rainbow Slug? Side Quest3 Answers