• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: PrinceSquare

PrinceSquare
3 months ago#1
In a good way!

I played the original on the Wii years ago, but I never beat it. I had just finished the ice region, and stopped playing. I remember kind of enjoying the game, but feeling like it was just dragging on. One day I stopped and never got back to it.

I got the DE version and got passed that part, and the game TOOK OFF. The plot became amazing, the characters are wildly interesting. Fiora especially (though a bit disappointed in Sharlas character). But man it's a trip.

I want to try Xenoblade Chronicles 2 when the I finish (I've heard a lot of mixed things about it). And I'm still begging for Xenoblade Chronicles X to be ported. Also quick question. I don't recall, is XCX a sequel or spiritual sequel to Xenoblade?
CP: Pokemon Shield, Dauntless, Smite

User Info: lightdragoon88

lightdragoon88
3 months ago#2
XCX is to Xenoblade what Final Fantasy is to each other: They shared similar themes/enemies/etc, but are never connected.

I seek Knowledge. The most valuable resource of all.

User Info: Willians

Willians
3 months ago#3
lightdragoon88 posted...
XCX is to Xenoblade what Final Fantasy is to each other: They shared similar themes/enemies/etc, but are never connected.
You should check Takahashi latest interviews if you think that is the case...

Anyway, TC, definitely get Xenoblade 2 and Torna too, they are great, and yes, hopefully 1DE and 2 (which probably got a boost thanks do DE) sold enough for Nintendo to greenlight a Xenoblade X definitive edition, to which case, definitely buy it too!!

User Info: ForsakenDarknes

ForsakenDarknes
3 months ago#4
This is the first full-blown JRPG that I've ever played, and I'm absolutely loving it. The combat system makes for a fun puzzle, and the story is awesome. And I LOVE the OST. Especially the amazing guitar, piano and vocal work in Engage the Enemy.

I just wish that Sharla didn't go so skimpy with her clothing, but other than that, I'm having a blast. Seriously, I'm trying to have all the characters wear mostly the same armor sets (Eryth 1 is my current favorite), but Sharla doesn't seem to understand the concept of modesty...
Pokemon Ultra Moon IGN: Urara FC: 3024-9786-7594 System name: Mike
US Pacific time zone (GMT -08:00, Available 15:00-22:00 Mon-Fri, 10:00-22:00 Sat-Sun my time)
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A