• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition
  3. Monolith better blow us out the water for this next game

User Info: nowitsmytime

nowitsmytime
4 weeks ago#1
It's been a while since we've heard news on their next project. I think they said that it's gonna be more Western styled, Im not sure though. I really just don't want the next game to be like Xenoblade 2, because that game set my expectations too high from the trailers and then playing it felt very underwhelming. Either way, I'm very excited to see what they have in store for us.
Xenoblade Chronicles X is the best game of all time. Prove me wrong.

User Info: VanilleHopen

VanilleHopen
4 weeks ago#2
It better f***ing not be more western styled.. If I see bland enviorns like FFXVI I will seriously lose my s*** the way nobody has ever seen before..

CAN JRPGS JUST STAY JRPGS PLEASE.
Final Fantasy now refuses to acknowledge its Japanese roots.. A traitor to their own country. They have officially sold out :(..

nowitsmytime
4 weeks ago#3
VanilleHopen posted...
It better f***ing not be more western styled.. If I see bland enviorns like FFXVI I will seriously lose my s*** the way nobody has ever seen before..

CAN JRPGS JUST STAY JRPGS PLEASE.

Bruh XC2 went full anime and had a nearly none existent open world. XC1 and especially XCX clearly topped it. I don’t want to have a cast that’s too western or too anime as well, I think XC1’s cast was right on the mark.

User Info: VanilleHopen

VanilleHopen
4 weeks ago#4
nowitsmytime posted...
Bruh XC2 went full anime and had a nearly none existent open world. XC1 and especially XCX clearly topped it. I don’t want to have a cast that’s too western or too anime as well, I think XC1’s cast was right on the mark.

yes I agree.. As long as the enviorns are colorful I don't mind.. All the xenoblade games have colorful enviorns which is why they are my favorite worlds..
Final Fantasy now refuses to acknowledge its Japanese roots.. A traitor to their own country. They have officially sold out :(..

User Info: avenue20

avenue20
4 weeks ago#5
they probably work XBX sequel next

User Info: BoganZ

BoganZ
4 weeks ago#6
avenue20 posted...
they probably work XBX sequel next
This is what I hope for
Zelda + Xenoblade = Heaven

User Info: LunalaLazuli

LunalaLazuli
4 weeks ago#7
We're either getting XB3, or XBX2. I feel like it'll be XB3, though. Especially since the new project was simultaneously being worked on alongside Torna, and XB1DE. Since Future Connected was dropping lore for the future of the series, and XB1DE is a numbered entry, I'd be surprised if we didn't get XB3 next to be honest.
"I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears in front of me, I will destroy it!" ~ Zero

User Info: Willians

Willians
4 weeks ago#8
BoganZ posted...
This is what I hope for

nowitsmytime
4 weeks ago#9
BoganZ posted...
This is what I hope for

Yes that would be amazing. At this point it’s unimaginable how they can top XCX’s world.

User Info: Darktempest

Darktempest
4 weeks ago#10
nowitsmytime posted...
Yes that would be amazing. At this point it’s unimaginable how they can top XCX’s world.

They could make the world round, for starters. Though they probably won't cuz that'd "upset the feelings" of the flat earthers.
(edited 4 weeks ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition
  3. Monolith better blow us out the water for this next game
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A

How to get Rainbow Slug? Side Quest3 Answers
Is this game too hard? Tech Support5 Answers
How to 100% the game? Main Quest1 Answer
What's making me auto level up? Plot1 Answer
Can I continue the game after beating it? Main Quest1 Answer